• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Drogba or Cisse

Whose better

• Drogba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cisse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arnie

I was originally gonna call this thread drogba, cisse or henry but then as you can imagine it would be slightly biased!!

So then, these two men have both come with great scoring records.

They have both been extremmely hyped.

They have both had some really bad haircuts

And crucially they have both been called Henry II

So then whose the best.

For me i think it's Drogba. But maybe that's dominated from last year in Europe, very impressive!!

Marseillais

Cisse is good but he has less qualities than Henry and Drogba who are complete footballers.
Nevertheless , Cisse is better than Anelka .

Weakerthan

Cisse's faster. He's probably the fastest player in the Prem actually. Probably not as fast as Eto'o though, so if he goes to Pool we've in trouble.

Drogba's going to do better in the Premiership this season though. Partly because he has better resposne and finishing and partially because he has better players around him.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Drogba is a class player. Fast and skillfull ala Henry, but on a slightly lower scale, and can finish a Mo' Fo' ala van Nistelrooy. Cisse is all pace, but I expect him to do well this season.

Adam

Established Member
Both goalscorers, and Cisse got more in the French league. Drogba is more tested in Europe, and has got alof of goals there - so he has the edge.

They are no Thierry's.

It is insulting to call Drogba or Cisse 'Thierry's'. Henry will show you why this season when you can directly compare them.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Adam said:
Both goalscorers, and Cisse got more in the French league. Drogba is more tested in Europe, and has got alof of goals there - so he has the edge.

They are no Thierry's.

It is insulting to call Drogba or Cisse 'Thierry's'. Henry will show you why this season when you can directly compare them.
Why? What do you think he'll do? I hope not something bad.

Mark

Established Member
Drogba is a better all round striker to me. Has more to his game when Cisse is mostly just pace. Both signed for ridiculous prices, it has to be said!

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]
Top Bottom