• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

dumb hypothetical question

DOUBLE-YOU

i know the premiership means everything but what would you prefer

1/ arsenal to win the premiership losing 2/3 games

2/ arsenal go the whole domestic season unbeaten but finish 2nd

i know as i've written this post we will probably lose next 3 games, but...

Mark

Established Member
what's the point in being unbeaten if there's nothing to show for it? win the premiership losing a couple of games - easily.

Allyboy

Established Member
I would take winning the Premiership losing 10 games, losing Henry to injury, being forced to sign Heskey for £20 million, and having the Highbury clock being swapped for Sp**s cockrell and the south end being called "The Cockrell End"!

Well okay perhaps not the last one! :wink:

XxGoonaStuxX

Allyboy said:
I would take winning the Premiership losing 10 games, losing Henry to injury, being forced to sign Heskey for £20 million, and having the Highbury clock being swapped for Sp**s cockrell and the south end being called "The Cockrell End"!
LMAO ! Seriously I would prefer winning the PL any day to being unbeaten.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
what a 'dumb' question, id rather finished the season with the Premiership trophy than finishing unbeaten with nothing expect the pride of never letting a team take 3 points from us.

goonerdownunder

Allyboy said:

Ok i would go that far but i wouldnt care how many games we lose and by how much and who to if it ment winning the league

jc8gooner

Stupid question. Imagine the ridicule we would endure if we went unbeaten and didn't win the league. Absurd. Imagine they joy if we won the league, whatever the circumstances. Ecstasy.

jeremiesgirl

No contest, we have to see Arsenal winning the Premiership, doesnt matter how much or little by - point is that we end up the winners!

DOUBLE-YOU

ok so here's the twist. when i say unbeaten domestically that means winning the carling cup and the fa cup. but still finishing 2nd

thegame24

Established Member
nah winning the prem is better.

this is a better what would you prefer question.

Win the champions league and play the best teams on route to the final.

or win the Prem and carling cup?

DOUBLE-YOU

think about it

1. we will still enter champions league
2. we will be the ONLY team to go a season unbeaten
3. we would be the ONLY team to win 3 fa cups on the spin and appear in four finals on the trot

thegame24

Established Member
NO!

whats the point of being unbeaten and not win the league? that means we would end up drawing a **** load of games and that isnt good!

Mark

Established Member
i don't really care what happens to Sp**s. i want us to come first and the rest of the premiership can do whatever it wants (below us of course)

IW8

I'd take it if it meant that
A:Sp**s went down :mrgreen:
B:Man Ure finished 3rd ;D
C: We won the CL
and
D:We retained the FA Cup

Latest posts+

Top Bottom