• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

they are both terrible, I dont think the fees will be an issue its more about convincing the player and his agent to join us who are most likely either waiting till the end of the window to see who else comes in for him or will wait till the summer to see if clubs in the CL will go for him.

Can his agent play CM?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we really bid 58M pounds we going to hear about it from di marzio so far he giving no updates about this and the local Florence media only confirmed we very interested but nothing major happen.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
People over complicate things way too much. There’s almost no way to predict who’ll be a great centre forward in the PL, it’s always a bet. Werner had fantastic all-round stats at Leipzig and he flopped so hard they had to spend 100 mil 12 months later.

There’s a young guy who’s a physical monster with a hammer of a left foot, and he’s available, no guarantee he’ll succeed, but you gotta try.

Also enough with the Lacazette stuff, we play the way we do in part because of Laca’s qualities and deficiencies, teams mould themselves to the players they have and vice versa. Teams buy new players and change how they play, and quickly forget the old players. Move on already.
LOL worst 200 mil ever spent 🤣🤣

bergholt

I just saying this player is so overrated for what he is at this moment. He hasn't proved himself in CL like other young players has. And I agree pens are masking his numbers.

Yes but once Laca isn't out there someone has to take pens - not sure there's anyone else in the side at the moment who can do it. Maybe Gab?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yes but once Laca isn't out there someone has to take pens - not sure there's anyone else in the side at the moment who can do it. Maybe Gab?
I think Ødegaard, Saka, ESR and Martinelli are very capable of it. I mean, they are super talented professionals... I am sure they can take a pen.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does anyone find it strange that he is being subbed off at the 70 minute mark? Previously, he has been playing through full 90. Isn't like they play in Europe either.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

My bet would be (After Auba & Pepe are gone):

1. New player
2. Martinelli
3. Ødegaard/ESR
4. Saka

We really need a proven penalty kick taker soon. All after Laca, Auba and Pepe are unproven.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This.
There's this weird anti-prolific goalscoring striker bandwagon going on.
They don't even know what they're talking about regarding link up play. It's cringey.
Vahovic's hold up play is excellent.
Totally agree. Centre forwards are being disrespected too much for my liking. Yes City won the league without a recognised striker but they were heavily interested in Kane. If Levy wasn’t being so unreasonable, Kane would be at City. Even Chelsea who won the CL without a striker still went out to buy Lukaku. Don’t get it twisted. Every top team wants a CF. A false 9 is good but it will never ever substitute a proper CF, unless you have a prime Messi.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Yeah, I've watched youtube clips at best as I have zero interest in Fiorentina or that league all together so I have been forthcoming about being a poor judge of ability for Vlahovic.

My concerns are minor and largely more general than him specifically. I'm more thinking if Arsenal buy, he will work.

I was imagining Arteta would prefer Isak though, who would also come with his own fleet of red flags (poor numbers, slight frame in a not so physical league etc).
I don’t think Arteta has ever liked this sort of striker. From the beginning that he’s been linked here, we’ve been linked with target men like DCL.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don’t think Arteta has ever liked this sort of striker. From the beginning that he’s been linked here, we’ve been linked with target men like DCL.
What I'm also thinking, is how Lukaku played against Mari, and how Lukaku can score a header (he hasn't thus far, but missed a few by inches).

Why not have a powerful striker, who is technical and fast enough? Drogba is the perfect example of this, just forced goals with his strength and skills.

We all know that like Laca, you can be "powerful" and even faster to turn etc., but someone like Haaland, Lukaku, Dzeko, Ibrahimovic etc. will always have certain edge with their height.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Nothing new and its Arteta's fanboy number 1 but Orny refuse to speak and Hagn is holding his next exclusive back so this is what i have.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

At the end of the day it isn't the fans money. If it works out brilliant. If not no good but we have to strike now. If he continues his form and develops further he will be out of our reach.
100% this! Just pull the trigger and get that big hulking Serb in there! Hope he comes in and kicks some poor PL CB in the nuts just to show who the new boss is!

Thor Ragnarok GIF by Marvel Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom