• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who we getting as striker now that Tammy’s gone bro?
giphy.gif

tcahill

With Auba, Laca, Nketiah and Balogun all still here we definitely don't have room for another striker.

I'd love this guy but unless there are outgoings I'm not getting my hopes up :(

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is a good profile on him. Suggests he's probably not ready for an elite team right now, but then Arsenal isn't an elite team right now 🤷‍♂️

Also it's spooky how similar Fiorentina sound to Arsenal:

"For a few years now, Fiorentina have been seen as a squad packed with talented young players, full of exciting potential. For a few years now, Fiorentina have also been horrendous....struggled to build anything past the bare foundations, and any semblance of good form was quickly washed away"

"Fiorentina’s squad building has been as muddled as the rest of their decisions. Like a farmer mixing together seeds from every climate in his soil, hoping something will grow, Fiorentina’s squad contains a mixture of talented youngsters, second-tier journeymen and experienced professionals in the twilight of their careers, put together with no real vision for style of play"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is a good profile on him. Suggests he's probably not ready for an elite team right now, but then Arsenal isn't an elite team right now 🤷‍♂️

"For a few years now, Fiorentina have been seen as a squad packed with talented young players, full of exciting potential. For a few years now, Fiorentina have also been horrendous....struggled to build anything past the bare foundations, and any semblance of good form was quickly washed away"

"Fiorentina’s squad building has been as muddled as the rest of their decisions. Like a farmer mixing together seeds from every climate in his soil, hoping something will grow, Fiorentina’s squad contains a mixture of talented youngsters, second-tier journeymen and experienced professionals in the twilight of their careers, put together with no real vision for style of play"
Fiorentina situation really different than us they not heavy spenders they changed ownership and they changed managers many times their squad is mixed between young and average players but they always been sell club if you offer what they want. Vlahovic currently is not worth 50-60M he is still developing i always want to give one more season at Fiorentina to develop further but look like with 2 years left in his contract anything between 50-60M they selling.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t they sign Ribery recently?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Fiorentina situation really different than us they not heavy spenders they changed ownership and they changed managers many times their squad is mixed between young and average players but they always been sell club if you offer what they want. Vlahovic currently is not worth 50-60M he is still developing i always want to give one more season at Fiorentina to develop further but look like with 2 years left in his contract anything between 50-60M they selling.

Feels like some kind of deal involving Torreira would make sense.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fabrizio says we are interested but the deal is more than difficult to do. Mainly because we need to sell a striker first. He said Tammy was an option as is Lautaro.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
him having 2 years left could make things interesting loan plus 50M obligation could work out but look like Fiorentina are holding for 60M euros or they'll keep.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This week in Wednesday maybe i read Fiorentina president who lives in USA will arrive to Florence and it'll be more clear what they going to do with Vlahovic so far i read Vlahovic haven't made a fuss about wanting to leave and his agent seem waiting to meet the president this week they'll either agree new contract with 65-70M euros release clause or will let him leave now if good bid arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom