• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Anywhere north of £40m is going to be a big gamble on Vlahovic because there are plenty of one season big man strikers who fail to sustain it or flop at the next club. That said, you look at him and think it could be a gamble worth taking - he is still developing physically at 21, but has a massive presence already and he looks like he can dribble, carry and link up play well along with a good variety of finishes. He's obviously not a passer but that's fine for a CF. Wouldn't mind this one if we go for him if Laca leaves. Feel like he is a high upside but risky shout like others have said.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Anywhere north of £40m is going to be a big gamble on Vlahovic because there are plenty of one season big man strikers who fail to sustain it or flop at the next club. That said, you look at him and think it could be a gamble worth taking - he is still developing physically at 21, but has a massive presence already and he looks like he can dribble, carry and link up play well along with a good variety of finishes. He's obviously not a passer but that's fine for a CF. Wouldn't mind this one if we go for him if Laca leaves. Feel like he is a high upside but risky shout like others have said.

...don't wanna do a Benteke 😬

Barry

...don't wanna do a Benteke 😬
There are so many examples, Demba Ba, Zigic, Carroll, Haller just off the top of my head.

Even the really successful players like Richarlison and DCL are struggling to hit numbers that elite strikers do. It's one position where quality is so important...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There are so many examples, Demba Ba, Zigic, Carroll, Haller just off the top of my head.

Even the really successful players like Richarlison and DCL are struggling to hit numbers that elite strikers do. It's one position where quality is so important...

Demba Ba was brilliant, I'd take him here.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Right after pages of nonsense I'm gonna ask, have we been seriously linked with this guy?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Right after pages of nonsense I'm gonna ask, have we been seriously linked with this guy?
AFE3-C1-A7-F3-D5-42-E9-B90-E-B8919-D7048-DE.jpg

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Me too, wow threadmarks are a game-changer though 🤣
How did you survive without using threadmarks so far? Since they were introduced I actually spend far more time on the transfer threads. Whereas before the thought of reading tens of pages before I could find a post with a link just put me off.

Barry

How did you survive without using threadmarks so far? Since they were introduced I actually spend far more time on the transfer threads. Whereas before the thought of reading tens of pages before I could find a post with a link just put me off.
This is a really good point. It's mostly ok but then every now and then - on a slow news day - you get a mega tangent or a personal feud taking up 20 pages. Part of the fun of AM though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s won't be moving to any striker unless they know what going to happen with Kane. Lautaro look like he ending up staying he not pushing for a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom