• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Fabrizio clearly doesn't have a clue though, such a click whore. Who knows what's going on. Lots of players leaving surely suggests some incomings as well though right? Hopefully it's not all loan rejects like Arthur Melo.

Last edited:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What, I'm talking scoring for city not just in PL. Though I wouldn't be super surprised if he scored 40+ here after a few years in the league.

Edit: Googled, record of all time is 34 lul. Did you think i thought he would break all time record directly when he came here?
Im merely saying Haaland won't score 40+ goals a season at City. This debate started when someone said 30 goals wasn't good enough.

Tougher league, playing in a team where other players will be given a share of the final balls. Haaland no different. Factor in that some of City's best players will be on the decline in one or two years and that Pep won't be there much longer. Someone else could come in and do well but to do as well as Pep has (albeit spending billions) will be difficult.

Banks

Don’t know what’s going on regarding Vlahovic but with Auba heart issues from Covid and Lacazette and Eddie leaving and with Chelsea dropping off this is the ideal signing to make to give that extra push for a top 4 or 3 finish. I don’t listen to all this rumours because the only people that know exactly what’s going on is Arsenal,Florentina , the player and his camp.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s the future of football. He’s going to get a huge payday and pick his destination.

What incentive is there for him to take our offer if he doesn’t really want to?

Only thing Fiorentina can do is drop him and tank their performances. Bilbao did it with Llorente years ago and he didn’t recover tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure if arsenic need to search for s**ty sources to post these stuff.

Juve desperately need striker now not in in 2023.

REWB

Really ****ty move by Vlahovic, Very disrespectful to Fiorentina to leave on a free, dude wtf?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Part of me thinks take a cheaper option now like Brereton Diaz or this Cabral guy and see what they’re about for six months or so.

Let Laca walk on a free in the summer as that extension would be a disaster and go for a big name like Lautauro or Benzema if Real sign Haaland.

You’d have two strikers sorted that way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How does an informal agreement have a penalty clause?
Similar to Figo when he joined Real Madrid apparently:
Perez offered Figo €1.6m (£1.4m) to sign a piece of paper saying that if Perez won the election, Figo would move to Real Madrid.

If Perez did unexpectedly win then Figo would have to sign for Real Madrid or pay Perez a penalty get-out fee of €35m (£32m).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom