• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still i found difficult we really spend 80m in January that would be ambitious move from kroenke maybe the guy had few billions added to his worth lol.

I'd prefer we focus to get midfielder in January because Elneny look he leaving Partey going to AFCON.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He looks quality on the old YouTube. Looks as if he can create chances for himself as well as score from crosses, so he might actually have a chance under Arteta.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looks perfect for us, could be our main striker for like a decade.

Feels more like a summer signing, than a winter one though...maybe the club really feel they can get Champions League this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
With the way we playing Vlahovic would be very useful with hold up play and winning headers specially with Ramsdale on point delivery from goal kicks auba doesn't have this ability. Vlahovic also goal scoring machine he keep improving

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
£80m is a very healthy fee, you want to make sure that you're getting the real deal for that sort of Moolah.

I'm up for Vlahovic - sort of assumed that he'd be Sp**s bound but so far they've kept hold of Kane. He doesn't seem to do much passing or build up / assisting, so we'd be buying a target man. If he's good enough though, why not?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Fiorentina also seem serious to buy Torreira the relationship with them seem good the problem seem with agents they seem going to chose who offers the most wages agent fee etc..

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He's a Conte type player all over, surely Patrici & Conte with all their Italian links would be firm favourites?
Sp**s have crazy debt, big gamble from them to spend that much

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Now this is the type of news to make my Friday.

@Sebastes I know you arent a fan of his due to his lacking link up play. This is why we must match the signing of Vlahovic with a player with the abilities of Lacazette.

Of course, my ideal would be Vlahovic and Isak thereafter.

Hope this news is true though, this boy is going to be a beast.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's a Conte type player all over, surely Patrici & Conte with all their Italian links would be firm favourites?

Conte will turn this kid into Lukaku MK 2, no doubt about that.

Has the height, strength, pace and finishing to be as effective as Haaland.

Goonger

Conte will turn this kid into Lukaku MK 2, no doubt about that.

Has the height, strength, pace and finishing to be as effective as Haaland.

I actually think Conte would rather just be done with the full Kane situation, sell him & re invest in Vlahovic, and another defender & midfielder from Italy.

The problem being trying to convince someone to even pay realistic market value for Kane, never mind the inflated value Levy will try & get.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
feel he has 50:50 flop / star depending on club he joins & style of manager

100% a flop at City / Liverpool... those links were just mad

maybe he could work here but he is not going to transform the attack he will just be hanging round the box to finish... they need to fix midfield for this type of striker

Xorspy

£80m is a very healthy fee, you want to make sure that you're getting the real deal for that sort of Moolah.

I'm up for Vlahovic - sort of assumed that he'd be Sp**s bound but so far they've kept hold of Kane. He doesn't seem to do much passing or build up / assisting, so we'd be buying a target man. If he's good enough though, why not?
That's €80million ~£68million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom