• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Fans do but players with the world at their feet don’t view going from 8th to battling for the top four as a club on the rise.

Once you earn b*m status it’s hard to shake it. Liverpool had to make a CL final before top players started taking them seriously. :lol:
Liverpool didn’t reach the top by buying finished articles/top players. They bought promising/quality players and made them stars. That is the path we have to follow, and we do it quite well at the moment. Projects like that takes time and patience, which the majority of fans don’t have.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think Partey’s RM extra flat is beautiful, I’d get that as an investment piece. Check the reply to the tweet for more details on the watch itself. I don’t like the bulky RM’s at all.

My day to day warm toned watch would be the Rolex day date with the olive dial. Probably my dream watch.

View attachment 5647

My day to day cool toned watch would probably be a Cartier Santos. I’d also put the AP Royal Oak skeleton in this category as an investment piece/subtle flex.

View attachment 5648
View attachment 5649

Lastly as my outrageous catch me in Dubai/I wear this once a year watch it’s probably going to be the santos again this time in two tone because why the hell not?
View attachment 5650

I’m still on my 2006 Casio but I could be tempted by that Rolex ngl

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even if this guy turns us down, there will still be plenty of quality players that want to join us.

Not elite level players, but the group just below that.

And this guy isn't too good for us either, I would back us to beat this current Juve team too.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Even if this guy turns us down, there will still be plenty of quality players that want to join us.

And this guy isn't too good for us either, I would back us to beat this current Juve team too.
This

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah problem is we need a striker next 10 days and it seems it’s either him or no one.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So… your post doesn’t make any sense. You could say that about all clubs in the World. If worst case scenario happens, all clubs will be in a bad place.
I don't care about most clubs. I care about my club.

I want to see Saka, ESR, both Gabis etc playing for a long time in red and white.

The longer you are out of Europe's elite the more irrelevant you become.

Riou

Got to be very careful who we bring in as our new striker...we absolutely do not need just an elite poacher like Auba, for the way Arteta wants us to play.

Saka and Martinelli need to be play with a younger version of Lacazette, as they will get you goals...we need hold up play and the ability for him to drop deeper and run wide when needed, have to be sure Dusan can do this.

We are basically looking for a Salah-Firmino-Mane attack, though obviously not quite as good as them.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool didn’t reach the top by buying finished articles/top players. They bought promising/quality players and made them stars. That is the path we have to follow, and we do it quite well at the moment. Projects like that takes time and patience, which the majority of fans don’t have.
Simply not true my friend.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Alison and Van Dijk is what pushed them to next level. That’s 142 million pound for the pair of them

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fans do but players with the world at their feet don’t view going from 8th to battling for the top four as a club on the rise.

Once you earn b*m status it’s hard to shake it. Liverpool had to make a CL final before top players started taking them seriously. :lol:

You're right, but we have the London thing to play on. Can still pay elite wages and located one of the best cities in the world to be a millionaire. There's a difference between that and living in some ****hole up north.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Alison and Van Dijk is what pushed them to next level. That’s 142 million pound for the pair of them
Van Dijk nor Allison would have been going there and making the difference had it not been for Robertson 7m, Mane 30m, Firmino 25m, Henderson 20m, Miller free, Matip free, Wjinaldum 20m, Salah 40m, Coutinho 7/12m depending on source etc making the team quite a formidable force.

Yes they invested to get them over the line. But if you put Van Dijk and Allison in our team at the start of next season we don't win the PL and the CL the next 2 years.

Riou

Liverpool had a name like Klopp even when they were pretty average in 2016, that helps when getting players in...like us under Arsène, players want to play for these types of managers.

Rate Arteta, but he's a nobody at this point as a coach to potential signings...next thing we have to do, is get back in the Champions League, as that will open up more doors for us...we can already offer good wages, London and Prem football.

We aren't that far away from being a big draw again though...we are still Arsenal football club, even if we have a touch of Banter FC about us.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Van Dijk nor Allison would have been going there and making the difference had it not been for Robertson 7m, Mane 30m, Firmino 25m, Henderson 20m, Miller free, Matip free, Wjinaldum 20m, Salah 40m, Coutinho 7/12m depending on source etc making the team quite a formidable force.

Yes they invested to get them over the line. But if you put Van Dijk and Allison in our team at the start of next season we don't win the PL and the CL the next 2 years.
Point being without those two they wouldn’t win anything. They were just a very good team that needed this investment to get over the last step. The last step is the hardest one to make

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Point being without those two they wouldn’t win anything. They were just a very good team that needed this investment to get over the last step. The last step is the hardest one to make
I agree with your last point. But if those players along with Klopp hadn't achieved CL football and moving up the league table Van Dijk and Allison wouldn't have went.

If Arteta was to finish 4th this year, add and maybe the year after finish 3rd we could start to attract big names and difference makers.

The cherry on top is no good without the cake.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think Partey’s RM extra flat is beautiful, I’d get that as an investment piece. Check the reply to the tweet for more details on the watch itself. I don’t like the bulky RM’s at all.

My day to day warm toned watch would be the Rolex day date with the olive dial. Probably my dream watch.

View attachment 5647

My day to day cool toned watch would probably be a Cartier Santos. I’d also put the AP Royal Oak skeleton in this category as an investment piece/subtle flex.

View attachment 5648
View attachment 5649

Lastly as my outrageous catch me in Dubai/I wear this once a year watch it’s probably going to be the santos again this time in two tone because why the hell not?
View attachment 5650

Not a single submariner on that list, sad state.

That Cartier is a nice classic, tho. You need to have range on your collection and that one adds to it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I’m still on my 2006 Casio but I could be tempted by that Rolex ngl

I just bought a Seiko automatic that I'm pretty happy with.

The Casio Duro is a REALLY good watch for the price. Too bad is like wearing the community shiled on your wrist because it's a massive watch.

Having tiny wrists sucks, anything beyond 41mm is a stretch for me, feels like I'm telling the world "LOOK AT MY WATCH" which is the opposite of what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom