• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
I know it's only one side of the story here, but going on what Fiorentina guys are saying about his attitude, it raises a few red flags about this lad.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know it's only one side of the story here, but going on what Fiorentina guys are saying about his attitude, it raises a few red flags about this lad.
Not really, why? He’s holding out for a move to Juventus. The club are in discussions with Arsenal. Him and his team clearly don’t want that.

Malky

Established Member
Not really, why? He’s holding out for a move to Juventus. The club are in discussions with Arsenal. Him and his team clearly don’t want that.
So he ignores his own club, refuses to talk to them. They're looking at cashing in and getting an excellent fee but he's wanting to run his deal down and join their league rivals, on a free, in 18 months?
Imagine the meltdown on here if we got an offer of £100m+ for Saka/Martinelli, etc and they refuse to speak to us, no contact, because they're wanting to run their deal down and join Chelsea on a free in a years time?
This place would be lose their ****ing minds.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So he ignores his own club, refuses to talk to them. They're looking at cashing in and getting an excellent fee but he's wanting to run his deal down and join their league rivals, on a free, in 18 months?
Imagine the meltdown on here if we got an offer of £100m+ for Saka/Martinelli, etc and they refuse to speak to us, no contact, because they're wanting to run their deal down and join Chelsea on a free in a years time?
Players run their deal down all the time, refuse moves, refuse contract talks etc.

He’s not ignoring his club, he’s there scoring every week, he’s just ignoring business talks, which is his right, he signed a deal and he’s keeping to that. I’m sure Fiorentina can call Juventus and do a deal, but they want that Arsenal money.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Players run their deal down all the time, refuse moves, refuse contract talks etc.

He’s not ignoring his club, he’s there scoring every week, he’s just ignoring business talks, which is his right, he signed a deal and he’s keeping to that. I’m sure Fiorentina can call Juventus and do a deal, but they want that Arsenal money.
Yep, basically what happened with Anelka, Cole, RVP, Nasri, Adebayor and others.

It’s not impossible that he and/or his agent are just holding out for the very very best financial deal - that’s the agent’s job after all - but unlike some of the above cases there is little (actually no) evidence that we’re his target destination.

Seems a total **** tbh. Of course I’ll take that back if he actually signs…

Pyres7

Why would he care how much money Fiorentina make from the transfer?

Sounds like he's leaving his options open to me. He hasn't said 'no I'm definitely not going to Arsenal', he's waiting to see what other offers he gets first.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Why is Juve even that attractive to players anymore? Total ****-show at the moment. Both financially and on the pitch.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Why is Juve even that attractive to players anymore? Total ****-show at the moment. Both financially and on the pitch.

Juventus cry a lot since always, but their revenue isn't as bad as some think here, plus their owners have money also.

In terms of squad, I also think they had more level than Arsenal, even in their midfield. Bentancur, Locatelli would be starter for Arsenal quite easily, Mckennie is far better than Lokonga, Arthur is Arthur, Ramsey was a good player for Arsenal, Rabiot was a good (but still a primmadonna) for PSG and starter for France.
They paid a lot for De Ligt, Bonnucci-Chiellini are still at good level etc.

They have a good squad if not for Chiesa-Dybala always injured. That myth that Juve lacks creativity was coming from the same ones who are saying United is **** nowadays, you can imagine who they are right.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It's Italy so amazing food and weather, and if I'm correct, lower tax for players. It's a new era of football and players care less about what's going on on the pitch other than entertaining fans and building their brand

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If edu and arteta are so stupid to keep insisting in this guy who is clearly from the beginning *****ing to Juve and losing time to get another CF like Isaak or Schik and the CM we also need... Oh man!!

I can even think how they are gonna get excuses how they fail in the season because they couldn't get the players (vlahovic) they want in winter and team got unlucky with injuries, COVID and reds.

Excuse Lego man.

Why

Always Me ?
Wenger predicted this would happen.

I've been saying this for awhile.

100-200-300 million transfers for Mbappe, Haaland etc.

Or tell their agent you will give them 50mil to tell the player to run the contract down, and because no transfer fee they can bung the player an extra 20-50% on wages.

You have some huge players running down contracts. When transfer fees get this crazy the market has to find a way to normalize or cheat it. This is what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom