• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I’m underselling Arsenal because it’s badly run club. We entered the season with 3 strikers with 2 of them having 12 months on their contract and now 6 months. We are refusing to sell nketiah for money even though he is leaving for free because we left us short entering the season. This is amateurish stuff and has been for years
I agree we have been poorly run for years to some extent, Arteta inherited a sh!t show of a squad to deal with & we now seem to be heading in a better direction by overhauling much of it.
However Its not Football Manager & everything cant be done overnight.
Too many people think buying & selling players & dealing with contracts is easy.
Nketiah turned down a move to CP when the club agreed to sell him not to long ago. Does it make sense to sell him now without replacement?

We dont wanna give a long term contract to Laca (Rightly imo) & we couldnt see the Auba situation coming.
We are planning for the future & look to have a better strategy but are not there yet.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Yeah, it was evident when he posted those videos on youtube in 2017.

200.gif

You got me there AG!

Reactions: A_G

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I keep looking for Fiorentina in tracking flights.com but it seems that city doesn't have an airport. Not even Juventus have one... They must love traveling in cars while eating pasta and pizza.
I know this is a running joke, but I have to say Florence airport is lovely. Super quick in and through and decent food for cheap in departures ;-)

More broadly its an interesting story because La Fiore really really don't want another star to go to Juve. Baggio caused riots and the fans are still angry about Chiesa. They really want someone else to buy him, as well as selling him at peak value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom