• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Nothing homesick in Italy there is for Balkanians
Lol... There is literally a very narrow sea which separates them. They can be in home in 2-3 hours. Croatia and Serbia are very very Roman influenced countries. Rumany as well. Historically, a lot of people from there goes to Italy and they have a lot of players from the Balcans and like Italians, they usually stay there.

I can bet you that he is dancing for Juve. And if Juve offers something he is going to push for it. That's always the same with Juve.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
aould a
Lol... There is literally a very narrow sea which separates them. They can be in home in 2-3 hours. Croatia and Serbia are very very Roman influenced countries. Rumany as well. Historically, a lot of people from there goes to Italy and they have a lot of players from the Balcans and like Italians, they usually stay there.

I can bet you that he is dancing for Juve. And if Juve offers something he is going to push for it. That's always the same with Juve.
I am from Croatia.

Of course Vlahovic would like Juve.
Just as much Real, Barca, City etc. if not more

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It seems clear we've identified him as our main striking option. Maybe I'm too optimistic, but he seems a good fit, the little I've seen. Pretty sure we wouldn't consider this without having done our homework on him.

He'll probably have more options in the summer.

yorch44

aould a
I am from Croatia.

Of course Vlahovic would like Juve.
Just as much Real, Barca, City etc. if not more
Then you have to accept you have some influence from Italy. You are next to them and were part of the Hellenic heritage. Greece, Italy, Serbia, Croatia, etc share some roots. Weather is similar in some parts as well. I mean, Italian culture, weather and cities are more familiar to what would you find in a non Latin country. Even here in Mexico, we have a lot of similitudes with Italy due to that. Mediterranean countries are beautiful and a lot of people just love them so much.

For players, seems like once in Italy they felt in love and prefer to stay there. And Juve is the Bayern from Italy. If they want a player within the league they always get it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Manchester City.
Yeah, that's the only one that came to mind. Juventus don't have much money, and they aren't guaranteed in Europe.

Would have been easier to just say that he is waiting for City.

But is City waiting on Haaland? His father played for City, and I assume he wants to EPL, the best league in the world, at some point with his physicality.

They could also be waiting for Kane. Both of these cost like maximum 100 million next summer, and are much more proven and have huge fan base.

Reactions: A_G

yorch44

Yeah, that's the only one that came to mind. Juventus don't have much money, and they aren't guaranteed in Europe.

Would have been easier to just say that he is waiting for City.

But is City waiting on Haaland? His father played for City, and I assume he wants to EPL, the best league in the world, at some point with his physicality.
Haaland is going to Real Madrid or city. I can see Real Madrid going all in for Haaland and Mbappe.

Vinicios - Haaland - Mbappe

That's something very very Flo. They love to go the galactic way

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Haaland is going to Real Madrid or city. I can see Real Madrid going all in for Haaland and Mbappe.

Vinicios - Haaland - Mbappe

That's something very very Flo. They love to go the galactic way

So should we buy Benzema?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Then you have to accept you have some influence from Italy. You are next to them and were part of the Hellenic heritage. Greece, Italy, Serbia, Croatia, etc share some roots. Weather is similar in some parts as well. I mean, Italian culture, weather and cities are more familiar to what would you find in a non Latin country. Even here in Mexico, we have a lot of similitudes with Italy due to that. Mediterranean countries are beautiful and a lot of people just love them so much.

For players, seems like once in Italy they felt in love and prefer to stay there. And Juve is the Bayern from Italy. If they want a player within the league they always get it.

Hellenic heritage? That’s pretty weak as a reason for a footballer to choose a job, you might as well say he’d want to move to Russia cos of the Slavic Orthodox connection.

If enough money’s on the table he’d move to London in a heartbeat.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So should we buy Benzema?
That's a good point, because Benzema just turned 34, and with the numbers he puts it looks like he can start at Real for two more years. Mbappe can play as a winger with Vinicius.

Somehow I really think Haaland wants City, it's good money there with quite easy EPL titles, in a club that his father played for. I think Haaland wants EPL at some point of his career. He has good English.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That's a good point, because Benzema just turned 34, and with the numbers he puts it looks like he can start at Real for two more years. Mbappe can play as a winger with Vinicius.

Somehow I really think Haaland wants City, it's good money there with quite easy EPL titles, in a club that his father played for. I think Haaland wants EPL at some point of his career. He has good English.

Could be like a Waitrose version of Cavani if we signed old man Karim.

Still a top striker.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I am not sure how much of that would pass muster in any historical context. You are aware that Croats and Serbs arrived in the Balkans in connection with the Slavic migration in the 6th and 7th century. Not sure how much true Greek influence there was into these groups of peoples.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hellenic heritage? That’s pretty weak as a reason for a footballer to choose a job, you might as well say he’d want to move to Russia cos of the Slavic Orthodox connection.

If enough money’s on the table he’d move to London in a heartbeat.
If you paid me enough, I'd go play football in Stoke-on-Trent.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
This is easy to say but in the end of the day Fiorentina are Juventus little b1tch and the club's fans accept everything.
Funny thing is La Viola fans really hate Juventus. But Fiorentina have a small budget (Florence is a beautiful city but small) and cant afford to modernise their stadium, let alone match Juve's wages. Their fans would love it if he came to us if it meant stopping him going to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom