• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why wouldn’t Juventus be in for him? Their forward line doesn’t seem like anything exceptional.

Dybala extension still not announced either.
Currently juve not in position to spend alot on one player if they do it'll loan plus obligation like Locatelli. Fiorentina currently are on of richest clubs in Italy they won't accept that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It seems he is not experienced in pressing yet either. And Fiorentina's tactics let him focus on attacking stuff.

mak-pakhei-14.png

mak-pakhei-16.png

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yes, definitely feel as though Juve will be out to intercept our move for Vlahovic. Much like the Locatelli situation as @American_Gooner suggested.

If we can pull this off, then we must give Edteta massive credit here. The chips are against us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He seems like another Locatelli.

Bruh I think I may have jumped the gun on him.

Don’t really watch Serie A closely like that but he seems more a finisher than the all round striker that everyone wants us to sign plus I think I’m still scarred from the last striker we signed that scored a bunch of penalties.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It seems he is not experienced in pressing yet either. And Fiorentina's tactics let him focus on attacking stuff.

mak-pakhei-14.png

mak-pakhei-16.png

Passing not his best ability hold up play need some work too other than that he good at anything else considering his young age he can still improve alot. Spending on him is still risky but there not many quality options in this position

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Don’t really watch Serie A closely like that but he seems more a finisher than the all round striker that everyone wants us to sign plus I think I’m still scarred from the last striker we signed that scored a bunch of penalties.
He's definitely a penalty box striker, but see how clean those finishes are - he's a predator in the box. Would eat Francis Jeffers for dinner.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Don’t think he helps us that much for top 4, feel a midfielder would add more.

Yup, that's true.

Wijnaldum on loan would probably be the move that gives us that edge.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think he helps us that much for top 4, feel a midfielder would add more.

We can survive with our current striking options until the summer but eventually the lack of quality in midfield will sting us.

Feels like those days when we could have gone for title but stayed reliant on Giroud.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So the stuff Fabrizio and Di Marzio were saying about his agent don't fancy his client to move here was a lie. Dissapointed by my Italian journalists but not surprised.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The truth is that we need another penalty taker after Laca, Auba and Pepe are gone. So it's actually a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom