• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

"Arsenal have been pushing hard for Vlahović. This deal is going to come down to the player and his agent. The agent has a huge influence on his next move. Fiorentina Arsenal bid will not be a problem in the deal."🔴 #AFC #Viola
David_Ornstein

I think if nobody else comes in for him he comes here. If one of the big boys tells him they will pick him up in the summer he won't.
Waiting for one player until the end of the window will not only make other signings harder. But way more expensive. Does Arsenal think making bids for other strikers 2-3 days left on the window is gonna make the other clubs sell. By now they should have had clear answer from the player and his camp and move to next target

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Nah, he is not coming... This in an Aouar situation. Club is interested, but we are not rated by the player. It is exactly the same. This could lead to the hype going down and he going mediocre like Aouar. Or he could be decent and going to another team.

But he is not going to city, RM nor Barcelona. They won't spend that money for a one season player. Even Haaland has had 3 well season and almost 150 goals. So he is going the deluded route.

This is why I said I don't like his attitude, he thinks is the hottest CF around only because he is tall and strong. Look where is Aouar now.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Nah, he is not coming... This in an Aouar situation. Club is interested, but we are not rated by the player. It is exactly the same. This could lead to the hype going down and he going mediocre like Aouar. Or he could be decent and going to another team.

But he is not going to city, RM nor Barcelona. They won't spend that money for a one season player. Even Haaland has had 3 well season and almost 150 goals. So he is going the deluded route.

This is why I said I don't like his attitude, he thinks is the hottest CF around only because he is tall and strong. Look where is Aouar now.
Does feel a bit like an Aouar situation. No way we're paying £15m to intermediaries on top of crazy salary demands like that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Would be cheaper to buy Haaland ffs :lol:
Buy is deluded, he doesn't want to come here so he is giving ridiculous fees. Just move on....with that attitude.the guy is going to be meeeh player in 3 years. He is not Haaland, Zlatan or whoever good CF you think about.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
£15m agent fees as well. Sounds like they are trying to absolutely rinse us
Raul if he was still DoF:
25a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom