• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You know what, if the club can fund these demands then fair play. If Dusan comes here and blows up he’s worth 150M overnight.

Don’t see how we get DCL though, Everton will demand too much for not that great a player.

Spot on. If Dusan comes and starts bagging in the premier league he becomes a gold mine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We paid near 60m and gave auba 200k 4 years ago. But to be fair we know what we are getting with Vlahovic is young guy just seem to me massive risk no matter how talented he is. But if the club ready to do this kind of deal and not hurting our chances of improving the team further in summer then go for it

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
The case of Vlahovic is similar to Mbappe, Wenger wanted to spend 200m to have Mbappe. At that time, a lot of people protested

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why we should give him 200-300K... With so atrocious numbers. Haaland is over 0.7 goals per match, Mbappe is about that as well. And this nobody asking for that.

Being tall and strong doesn't make a good footballer instantly. Even a lot of his goals are pens.

Screenshot_2022-01-10-12-55-19-206_com.android.chrome.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He earn 25k at Fiorentina there no way they ask 300k week rich English club tax or not. The max he'll earn is 150k a week.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Clickbait rattling Arsenal fans for sure. That's ridiculous, I don't believe it. If true, do not want.

It will ruin what new players will demand from us with like 1,5 good seasons at top level.

Didn't Pepe get like 100k per week? He also had only little time at top level.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Clickbait rattling Arsenal fans for sure. That's ridiculous, I don't believe it. If true, do not want.

It will ruin what new players will demand from us with like 1,5 good seasons at top level.

Didn't Pepe get like 100k per week? He also had only little time at top level.

Swore Pepe was on something closer to 150k? Might've been with bonuses.

Strange that our record signing makes less than Sead Kolasinac.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's closer to 100k last I checked. Or dead in the middle between 100-150 at the most.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Kolasinac was a free transfer, which always means more agent fees and wages, because there is no transfer fee involved.

People always forget this and are in awe of certain wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom