• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Looks quite clumsy in YouTube compilations, don't see anything particularly special in those compilations either. Granted, I obviously don't know him so I'm not one to judge, but I would be interested to hear more about him.

He's f*cking massive, that's what I know about him. BIG MAN UP TOP.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nobody can tell me that Sp**s isnt the winner of a 120m deal for Kane at this stage in his career.

It's perfect for them, they aren't City and dont need Kane to win the league next season, Kane will have 2 more greats seasons, if his knees are fine.

If they buy Martinez+Vlahovic they got the exciting strikers off the market and have a much brighter future. Much much rather have them keep Kane ffs.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nobody can tell me that Sp**s isnt the winner of a 120m deal for Kane at this stage in his career.

It's perfect for them, they aren't City and dont need Kane to win the league next season, Kane will have 2 more greats seasons, if his knees are fine.

If they buy Martinez+Vlahovic they got the exciting strikers off the market and have a much brighter future. Much much rather have them keep Kane ffs.
They are not. There is nothing like guaranteed world class striker. Look how they replaced Bale. 7 players and only eriksen was good, rest flopped

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we really want him we need to act fast before he sign new contract and that's mean he'll never play for us. Still huge risk paying 60m or even 50m on him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Vlahovic has 2 years left his agent few days ago been in Florence to discuss client future. I think agent is trying to to get a move if Fiorentina get 50m+ they definitely selling.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
A.Madrid signing Rafa Mir not sure they getting new CF.

We linked with many strikers but no real movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom