• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What's the quoted value for this kid? I've seen values ranging from 40-60 million.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Vlahovic potential is higher than lautaro he out scored him despite playing with team who was fighting relegation all season. 50m is massive risk but if he keep developing he is your 25 goals season striker for years to come.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He looks pretty decent, not sure about 50M though.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If we're going to continue to spam crosses into the box this season then a big unit in the box makes as much sense as any.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We can use Torreira to make this deal more affordable Fiorentina wanted Torreira last season he want to comeback to Italy. Torreira won't drive the down much because of his poverty value.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He not type of striker who press hard or with good hold play he is more of box striker with great ability to score from headers but his movements in box is so good

Liam_Og

Torreira included in the deal would make sense. Not seen enough about the guy to get excited, but fresh blood in that forward line is crucial.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He not type of striker who press hard or with good hold play he is more of box striker with great ability to score from headers but his movements in box is so good

i'm not sold on him, only seen clips but you can gather what a player offers in terms of on the ball ability etc from clips. Feel like he could end up being a very frustrating striker despite his age and room to grow.

Gunners1616

Such an old school striker.... They don't make those anymore.

Not sure Arteta will like this kind of profile though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i'm not sold on him, only seen clips but you can gather what a player offers in terms of on the ball ability etc from clips. Feel like he could end up being a very frustrating striker despite his age and room to grow.
He on 21 years yes he not finished article spending this money for him is big risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom