• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

So City go from Kane to 21 year old "old school" striker who does not fit their system at all.
And while they are at it they pay 80mil instead of the 60mil asking price, just because they can.
Seems legit.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Guessing this is probably a tactic to pressure Levy. Would blow us out of the water though if our interest is even real.
How is that gonna pressure levy he absolutely don’t want to sell. He would be like great don’t bother me

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
How is that gonna pressure levy he absolutely don’t want to sell. He would be like great don’t bother me
I think he does want to sell, he's just trying to get the price up. Obviously that's just an opinion and I might be wrong but Kane's value only goes down from here plus Sp**s need the money now with stadium debt

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think he does want to sell, he's just trying to get the price up. Obviously that's just an opinion and I might be wrong but Kane's value only goes down from here plus Sp**s need the money now with stadium debt
you could be right. But if the reports of him even refusing to talk to them is true. Then it doesnt look like it. Will be very interesting end to the window with Kane. i would love to see his reaction if the move doesnt happen. Lets see if he really is this gentleman

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fiorentina president admit he don't know what going to happen with Vlahovic he want to keep him but only will let him if big bid comes in.

Underhill

Vlahovic looks to me like a generational talent. I'm surprised at the takes in this thread. My one hesitation on him is that he hasn't done it for long. Could very well break mentally like Jovic.

Di Marzio: Arsenal & Fiorentina in talks for January signing; Arsenal willing to pay €80m asking price

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Us and Fiorentina in talks to buy Vlahovic in January. Fiorentina still asking for 80m but according to di marzio we have no problem reaching that the Fiorentina director of football was in London for talks. The only obstacles that Vlahovic and his agent they want to see other club offers before deciding

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This to me seem some agent leaks for other clubs to hurry and make offers. But imo we look very serious about Vlahovic would be incredible buy but Clubs like man city Sp**s would try get him too.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction

Us and Fiorentina in talks to buy Vlahovic in January. Fiorentina still asking for 80m but according to di marzio we have no problem reaching that the Fiorentina director of football was in London for talks. The only obstacles that Vlahovic and his agent they want to see other club offers before deciding
I think if Arteta really want him in his team. Money is not the problem. Look at Ben White and Ramsdale, they are expensive but Arteta want them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think if Arteta really want him in his team. Money is not the problem. Look at Ben White and Ramsdale, they are expensive but Arteta want them.
Arteta want him it's very obvious we been in for him since the summer but not selling Laca stopped us. Vlahovic at the moment seem want teams that competing and want big wages his agents look so greedy

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not many teams after a striker at the minute other than Man City and I don’t think they’ll be active in the winter market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom