• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergholt

I think Ødegaard, Saka, ESR and Martinelli are very capable of it. I mean, they are super talented professionals... I am sure they can take a pen.

Applies to literally every player and yet we know some are better than others at that particular skill. Same as in the NBA some players are terrible at foul shots, even though they're all super talented and get paid millions a year.

bergholt

My bet would be (After Auba & Pepe are gone):

1. New player
2. Martinelli
3. Ødegaard/ESR
4. Saka

We really need a proven penalty kick taker soon. All after Laca, Auba and Pepe are unproven.

Lucky we don't get many pens I guess, what have we had like one this season so far?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Applies to literally every player and yet we know some are better than others at that particular skill. Same as in the NBA some players are terrible at foul shots, even though they're all super talented and get paid millions a year.
Look at Messi. Probably best ever and has a pretty poor penalty scoring rate. Some players just have the cojones and technique others don't.

Arsenio Venger

How many overhyped players haven't have a good career or didn't live to their expectations? Haven't a lot of clubs interested in Sancho? And how is he doing at PL? Lukaku for example... Breaking Italian league... Went to England and he is back to his old form. Aouar was a big boom and look at him now.

There are a lot of cases like that... That's why people talk about risky players. And for my opinion, this is a huge risk and a player who doesn't worth the amount it's mentioned by some media.

Could be the other way, but what I have seen in the matches I watched him is not amazing for me. Chelsea paid 100M for Lukaku for having a big body... I see something similar on him, big guy with not bad technique but nothing more. It's my opinion.
That’s fine and all but step outside your myopic view and try to figure out why many teams are interested in. If you can’t see it, then you’re opinion is worthless. You don’t have to agree with how they rate him but you should understand.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His agents are mugging off Fiorentina smh

Clearly rubbish. If anything he will leave in the summer. Their owner doesn't seem the type to be messed around. If they hold out for a free, I can definitely see the owner letting him rot on the bench. Why would they care about his career when all they care about is money.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
At this point I'm pretty much bored of this Transfer rumor. Won't even get excited even if we pull off.

bakaboo

If we really managed to get Vlahovic, the average ages of front three (Saka, Martinelli, Vlahovic) is only 20-21yrs old. Ødegaard only 24. Experienced players in Squad only left Xhaka, Partey, which Xhaka required to be replaced, Partey doesnt seems like a leader. The young guns will be on their own to figure out themselves on the field

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we really managed to get Vlahovic, the average ages of front three (Saka, Martinelli, Vlahovic) is only 20-21yrs old. Ødegaard only 24. Experienced players in Squad only left Xhaka, Partey, which Xhaka required to be replaced, Partey doesnt seems like a leader. The young guns will be on their own to figure out themselves on the field
And that can be good. A fresh start a young group with a common goal. Experienced success and heartbreak together.

Ramsdale looks a positive leader. Gabriel I think could be one. Tierney is one. Let the young group lead themselves. The older players have let them down this year and they know it. You don't need a stand out leader anymore. You need a collective group that acts, and plays like it cares.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like the agent of Vlahovic not even speaking to Fiorentina the situation really difficult and will need Vlahovic to make a move if transfer happen this window. His agents making things very complicated for both clubs

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Can be tricky with Vlahovic's agency if the rumors about ties with Serbian government and corruption are involved. I hope he finds a new representative as it seems like we'll have trouble with him even if we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom