• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

So what will happen when laca runs out of steam? The man is not reliable enough to play 1 match a week. We then play Nketiah instead to ensure our top 4 dream remains intact?
Tbf top 4 seems like a stretch atm.. we just lose too much atm. Id have loved vhalovic but is was long shot.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
On a positive note it seems none of the "news" today is anything we haven't heard before, just journos rehashing old articles because they have nothing to write about.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The English media ate awfully quiet on this. Remember when apparently we had bid got Buendia and all hell broke lose when Villa got him. It turned out that we hadn't bid for him and he wasn't our first choice.

The Italian media have to report it. Romano and Di Marzio fees off clicks and people asking them questions. If they kept quiet it wouldn't make sense especially when Fiorentina have made it clear they want to sell him.

Of course they want to sell him. He has 18th months left. Of course the media will say " I think he should go to Sp**s" because we Arsenal have a supposed interest. We are rivals. Its for clicks.

Of course they will see Vlahovic isn't picking up the phone, because the online community will go mad.

There is a chance that we want him and are keeping it quiet. There is a chance that we don't want him and have just asked the question.

The only confirmed detail is. Nobody knows anything!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Oh it’s off now. Hopefully people can stop fighting me now. :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He isnt scoring 40+ goals in the PL and CL at City. 35 at a push. Remember rotation and pens etc. Plus there's many more players the game will be played through. He won't be the sole target man.
What, I'm talking scoring for city not just in PL. Though I wouldn't be super surprised if he scored 40+ here after a few years in the league.

Edit: Googled, record of all time is 34 lul. Did you think i thought he would break all time record directly when he came here?

Diesel

We loose to much at the moment? Wait, What? Top 4 is definitely within our reach. Top 3 isn’t impossible either.
We have like 8 league losses already. 11 wins? We have been a win 1 lose 1 draw 1 team under artetas whole reign. We have had a bit of a purple patch but we all remember the first 5 games we had this season.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
We have like 8 league losses already. 11 wins? We have been a win 1 lose 1 draw 1 team under artetas whole reign. We have had a bit of a purple patch but we all remember the first 5 games we had this season.
First of all. You wrote: at the moment. Then you are not referring to the whole season. Second, do you remember under which circumstances the first three games were played.
Third, we won game number 4 and 5, so you obviously don’t remember:D

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

The team now and how we were early in the season bares no comparison. I think we have a great chance of top 4, sure we need a CF but even if that happens in the summer I still fancy us getting top 4 this season if we carry on playing as we have in the PL. We were unlucky to drop points vs City when playing with 10 players, that's how much we've improved. I also think Arteta has learnt a lot this season and improved in his decisions. Look at the stability of our starting team compared to last season, when he selected the same team in consecutive games only twice.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Stop wasting time on this and go for DCL.

I know a guy who’s said Dominic is desperate to play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom