• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

If that’s the case feck him then. Juve are a spent force anyway. They’re never dominating again like they used to. We’re on the trajectory. If we continue making the right steps forward it’s arguably the most exciting project in Europe. We can also pay him and his greedy agent a lot more monies.

Not too fussed about this anyhow. Granted the club seemed dead set and loved Vlahovic. We coulda been together, Vlahovic needs to think about it. He ruined it now, I hope he can’t sleep and he dreams about it. And when he dreams I hope he can’t sleep and he screams about it. I hope his conscience eats at him and he can’t breathe without us.
It's not so bad. It's not so bad

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
4 goals in the league this season yeah?

That’s because he doesn’t have Ødegaard, Saka, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Bruno G supplying him…yet.

It’s only a matter of time before he explodes. I’m telling you that right now, and I ain’t saying it for nothing. :fcrossed:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I want a player with ego and x-factor not a scumbag. If the reports are true then yeah I’m out. Go get the Diego Costa regen.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

With Partey will come back. I think Arthur (loan) + Vlahovic is good enough for us to get top

This isn’t reliable at all and not a paper based in Fiorentina. All that’s happening is people reporting the same recycled rubbish.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I want a player with ego and x-factor not a scumbag. If the reports are true then yeah I’m out. Go get the Diego Costa regen.
Yeah people saying they want a cvnt sounds like girls saying I want a bad boy and act surprised when bad boy act bad. I don’t think vlahovic is a cvnt btw. Just that his people and him have a lot of choices in the summer which are better and saying if you want me to come pay me stupid money. We need to accept where we are in the food chain and move on. Players do this to mid table teams all the time

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah people saying they want a cvnt sounds like girls saying I want a bad boy and act surprised when bad boy act bad. I don’t think vlahovic is a cvnt btw. Just that his people and him have a lot of choices in the summer which are better and saying if you want me to come pay me stupid money. We need to accept where we are in the food chain and move on. Players do this to mid table teams all the time

Yeah, I reckon he's a 21 year old kid trying to concentrate on his football and is just leaving everything to his agent. It makes sense for his agent to wait till the summer, other clubs (as well as us) will be in for him. Where I would question their attitude is if its true that the plan is to run down his deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom