• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would be amazed if he agrees to move now. This summer there will be several big clubs looking for a striker and there is a lot of money around

I think the fact that both clubs are seemingly keen to so the deal means you can't rule the move out indefinitely. I'd be surprised if Arsenal are in for him if the agent has no desire to do a deal.

BIoodBrother

I am sure Juventus will step in to save them from war with each other by gracefully offering half of what we're offering now in summer and eveybody will be happy (except us).

GDeep™

League is very weak
He can pick any club he wants in the summer. It’s actually not a good career move to commit to Arsenal this January where there will be multiple clubs on the table in the summer.

Fiorentina to Arsenal today is a sideways move.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
He can pick any club he wants in the summer. It’s actually not a good career move to commit to Arsenal this January where there will be multiple clubs on the table in the summer.

Fiorentina to Arsenal today is a sideways move.
Trust me sir the only club that wants him is Juventus but I've got a feeling Dortmund will sign him as a Haland replacement

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Our advantage is we have some money I suppose. Juventus will offer Fiorentina a loan with obligation to buy in 450 installments.

Sp**s have nothing on us re. Vlahovic.

HomeSteak

Established Member
I would be amazed if he agrees to move now. This summer there will be several big clubs looking for a striker and there is a lot of money around

He is thinking about it thats for sure. If not he could have just come out and say "nah dog"

Malky

Established Member
They signed the best young striker in the world for £7m or whatever robbery fee it was. They buy up and coming stars for cheap, then sell for huge profit. Low risk, high reward. That's their M.O.
True.
Maybe we should just wait and see who Dortmund go for as Halaands replacement?! 😉

Mraven

If the player really wanted to come, you'd think this would be done by now.

Seems very much like the Locatelli situation.
Disagree. In these kind of deals the player has all the leverage. Even if he wants to come he should drag it out as long as possible to get the best possible deal.

When that’s said, if there is any truth about this pre agreement with Juventus his manager should be sacked. That’s a terrible deal for the player!

GDeep™

League is very weak
If I was his agent I would tell him to stay away from Arsenal as possible. I mean Newcastle are bigger than us now and will surpass us. At least Juventus win titles and are a CL club.

That’s what they are telling him it seems anyway, his agents have no interest in even talking to Arsenal according to Romano.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If I was his agent I would tell him to stay away from Arsenal as possible. I mean Newcastle are bigger than us now and will surpass us. At least Juventus win titles and are a CL club.

That’s what they are telling him it seems anyway, his agents have no interest in even talking to Arsenal according to Romano.

Shut up, chatting rubbish. You should stick to defending people who physically abuse kids and women, leave the football chat to the adults on the forum.

Can’t stand reading your stuff at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom