• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If I was his agent I would tell him to stay away from Arsenal as possible. I mean Newcastle are bigger than us now and will surpass us. At least Juventus win titles and are a CL club.

That’s what they are telling him it seems anyway, his agents have no interest in even talking to Arsenal according to Romano.

tumblr_oehybdUMy01ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
If I was his agent I would tell him to stay away from Arsenal as possible. I mean Newcastle are bigger than us now and will surpass us. At least Juventus win titles and are a CL club.

That’s what they are telling him it seems anyway, his agents have no interest in even talking to Arsenal according to Romano.

He's only 21. Sign a 5 year deal at Arsenal for big money and go to Newcastle when he's 25, win the CL there ;)

MauveGunner

Player:Rice

What a load of rubbish. Newcastle are not a bigger club atm. Watch the richest club in the world play in the Championship next season. It's not like Juventus are doing so much better now.

REWB

The hope is we sign him and he explodes and we sell him for double...

Isn't it just as likely that he explodes and his agent makes him run his contract down so he leaves on a free?
tbh I dont mind that aswell, if he's goals lead us to a title and regular CL money it'll be worth it, he can leave on a free after 4 years.

TinFish

Kind of player who I think would have appreciated if Wenger was still at the club putting words in his ears. Edu / Arteta don’t seem to have that kind of pull and charm.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Typical of this place, not answer the point, just post girly memes and post abuse.

The fact that Dusan and his team don’t even wavy to talk to Arsenal tells you everything. We simply don’t have the pull anymore.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is thinking about it thats for sure. If not he could have just come out and say "nah dog"
Nope I’m not buying it. It’s fiorentina that’s keeping this story up. Players don’t come and say I don’t want to go there. That’s what agents are there for and they are telling media and told us already. I think we just trying to be awkward and make juve pay a fair price because locatelli was the same and he forced his team to accept a lesser deal

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Typical of this place, not answer the point, just post girly memes and post abuse.

The fact that Dusan and his team don’t even wavy to talk to Arsenal tells you everything. We simply don’t have the pull anymore.
So who cares. He is not the only striker out there. Plenty of people want to join us

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Do you think Man United have to pull or just the money? Serious question.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do you think Man United have to pull or just the money? Serious question.
What’s that got to do with my post? I’m talking about in demand guys like Dusan who are courted by top clubs like CL.

I’m sure we can sign DCL, Watkins, Isak, non elite players that no top club wants.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

They are a consistent CL club and always trying to sign top players, so that’s a pull. Us being regulars in the CL would be a game changer.

I think the reason they sign a lot of these ‘top’ players is because the wages they spend on them, not sure about them being consistent in the CL, would have to research that.

Otherwise spot on again from you and thank you for the constructive post.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

What’s that got to do with my post? I’m talking about in demand guys like Dusan who are courted by top clubs like CL.

I’m sure we can sign DCL, Watkins, Isak, non elite players that no top club wants.

Leave me alone

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think the reason they sign a lot of these ‘top’ players is because the wages they spend on them, not sure about them being consistent in the CL, would have to research that.

Otherwise spot on again from you and thank you for the constructive post.
Ronaldo wouldn’t have joined an EL Utd, City wanted him too. Varane wouldn’t have joined an EL club at 27 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom