• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6666Louis

Typical of this place, not answer the point, just post girly memes and post abuse.

The fact that Dusan and his team don’t even wavy to talk to Arsenal tells you everything. We simply don’t have the pull anymore.
Based on your overdramatic condesending comments on Arsenal, seems like you take joy in wounding people up (not getting into psychology)

Of course Arsenal is a bigger club than Fiorentina, better league, more money, bigger stadium, training facilities, fans etc.

Question is again, if he's one of the 5 best strikers in the world. Is he Haaland? Even better talent than Saka and Martinelli? Maybe he feels the Italian league is better suited/ easier for him.

Maybe he prefers 4 or 5 clubs on continental Europe. Or 3 English clubs with CL (City, Liver, Chelsea) Not addressing that we're the biggest* club in the capital of the best league in the world with a young talented team. (Only Liverpool and City are certain CL teams)

The question is whether he's confident enough to come here, not if Arsenal is good enough

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ronaldo wouldn’t have joined an EL Utd, City wanted him too. Varane wouldn’t have joined an EL club at 27 either.

I can categorically say, both would have joined United in the EL with the wage packet they received.

This place is really weird. Feel like a lecturer at a university campus who says men and women are biologically different and a bunch of fat cross dressers start throwing their toys out the pram.

This is so something that a micro-Willie man with the voice of Jordan Peterson would write on the internet because he is angry! :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Based on your overdramatic condesending comments on Arsenal, seems like you take joy in wounding people up (not getting into psychology)

Of course Arsenal is a bigger club than Fiorentina, better league, more money, bigger stadium, training facilities, fans etc.

Question is again, if he's one of the 5 best strikers in the world. Is he Haaland? Even better talent than Saka and Martinelli? Maybe he feels the Italian league better suited/ easier for him.

Maybe he prefers 4 or 5 clubs on continental Europe. Or 3 English clubs. Not addressing that we're the biggest* club in the capital of the best league in the world.

The question is whether he's confident enough to come here, not if Arsenal is good enough
He’s amongst the next big things at CF, which is a dry market. Don’t know why you’re mentioning non strikers like Saka and Martinelli.

I’m just saying he has options and wants a top CL club, which we are not.

We in the next two years will compete with Newcastle for players, I’m not saying anything outrageous here.

You can ignore me if I’m winding you up, it’s not that deep guys.

You keep talking about micro Willie all the time mate, it’s getting weird.

You’re the one who watches his wife sleep with other men, maybe micro Willie is closer to home,

I'm very happy about my size, it is above average but with good thickness! It has even been called Mjölnir by those who got to know it!

My wife has never slept with other men! But I think this is something you experience because you pretend to be married to the girl at the radio store who doesn't even know who you are and date other guys in front of you!

6666Louis

He’s amongst the next big things at CF, which is a dry market. Don’t know why you’re mentioning non strikers like Saka and Martinelli.

I’m just saying he has options and wants a top CL club, which we are not.

We in the next two years will compete with Newcastle for players, I’m not saying anything outrageous here.

You can ignore me if I’m winding you up, it’s not that deep guys.
You make it sound like he is too big for Arsenal, which's why I mention Saka, Martinelli, Ødegaard. I'm not certain he is better than them.

You assume he's the next big CF? Is he top 5? If so, he hasn't proven himself?

You assume he wants a German club with a bigger chance at CL than an English club with lesser chance? (again Chelsea is not certain of CL, Neither is Tottenham or Manchester United, Nor Dortmund for that matter)

You assume a lot of things, which you don't know!

Fact is, if he got here, it would be his first time at a big club in a competitive league. He is nowhere near too proven for that.

(Unless Arsenal becomes rubbish again)

Last edited:

The only refreshing going on here is you refreshing this thread every 10 seconds for a player who doesn’t even want to talk to Arsenal.

Why would we make an offer if he doesn't want to talk to Arsenal? This is even weirder than you pretending you have sit in a class at University!

GDeep™

League is very weak
You make it sound like he is too big for Arsenal, which's why I mention Saka, Martinelli, Ødegaard. I'm not certain he is better than them.

You assume he's the next big CF? Is he top 5? If so, he hasn't proven himself?

You assume he wants a German club with a bigger chance at CL than an English club with less chance?

You assume a lot of things, which you don't know!

Fact is, if he got here, it would be the first time at a big club, in a better league. He is nowhere near too proven for that.

Unless Arsenal becomes rubbish again
What are you talking about? I’m not assuming anything. He IS amongst the best young strikers. Him and his team ARE openly courting Juventus.

I’m not saying anything that isn’t already out there, it’s open news him and his camp have some agreement with Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom