• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm very happy about my size, it is above average but with good thickness! It has even been called Mjölnir by those who got to know it!

My wife has never slept with other men! But I think this is something you experience because you pretend to be married to the girl at the radio store who doesn't even know who you are and date other guys in front of you!

No need for all of this.

I only support peace and prosperity for all my brothers. All that negative behaviour is so outdated.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has good advice here.

"Despite that current Partizan BK sporting director Iliev has namechecked Arsenal as one of the ‘best places’ for the 21-year-old having seen the forward kick-off his career with the Serbian outfit.

Speaking to the Daily Mirror, he said: "I hope, for the moment at a club where there is not too much competition, a club who will give him space – for example, I think Arsenal is one of these clubs.

"I am waiting for the moment he signs for a top top club, for me it is normal that every top club in the world wants him, I think the whole of Europe wants him, now I hope that he will sign for the best club for his career.

"He needs to choose the best place for his career because he is still so young and has a lot of years in front of him to improve and become one of the biggest and best strikers in the world.""

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No one wants that to be fair. Waste of good toys.

"Riou, you heading to the club with us?"

"I have my Saturday night sorted, thanks!"

119057614-adult-man-lying-in-wigwam-and-playing-with-toys-in-nursery.jpg

My bet is that we approached the player and the agent and it was on for a while but other clubs have stepped in and now it is probably trickier to convince him if not impossible.

But it is good to see that we finally have a manager that has convinced the board to spend some money.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He has good advice here.

"Despite that current Partizan BK sporting director Iliev has namechecked Arsenal as one of the ‘best places’ for the 21-year-old having seen the forward kick-off his career with the Serbian outfit.

Speaking to the Daily Mirror, he said: "I hope, for the moment at a club where there is not too much competition, a club who will give him space – for example, I think Arsenal is one of these clubs.

"I am waiting for the moment he signs for a top top club, for me it is normal that every top club in the world wants him, I think the whole of Europe wants him, now I hope that he will sign for the best club for his career.

"He needs to choose the best place for his career because he is still so young and has a lot of years in front of him to improve and become one of the biggest and best strikers in the world.""

Tbf his next move isn’t even his forever move. He could sign a 5-year contract now and still move to a super club for a big fee in his mid-20s. It’s only clinically brain dead players like Kane who trap themselves at second-tier clubs for their whole careers.

If he’s really good and Arsenal aren’t competing in the CL in 2025 he could just move somewhere else and win stuff.

Tbf his next move isn’t even his forever move. He could sign a 5-year contract now and still move to a super club for a big fee in his mid-20s. It’s only clinically brain dead players like Kane who trap themselves at second-tier clubs for their whole careers.

If he’s really good and Arsenal aren’t competing in the CL in 2025 he could just move somewhere else and win stuff.

Also, Kane was on 100k per week for probably like 3 years or something where he could go to a top club and get 300k per week and win trophies. I don't know how much he is on now.

I don't know which is more stupid, doing that or saying he would sacrifice his children for more goals.

Arsenal is a good step for him IMO. Club with the ambition of top4 in next few years. Wanting to get rid of all 3 strikers at the club which means almost guaranteed playing time. Group of players of similar age to him, playing with Saka, learning from Arteta.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also, Kane was on 100k per week for probably like 3 years or something where he could go to a top club and get 300k per week and win trophies. I don't know how much he is on now.

I don't know which is more stupid, doing that or saying he would sacrifice his children for more goals.

Kane appointed his idiot brother as his agent, whereas Vlahovic seems to have appointed some stone cold money-hungry bastards, so I’m sure he’ll be fine.

100%.

I’m seriously considering quitting at the end of the season or reduce the time on here tbh.

The best thing I did was reduce my time hereafter I start working. Unfortunately, I have been sick last week so it has all come back to me!

I remember the time when I was a dedicated poster and posted good, above medium-length(no pun intended) posts about the matter of interest and kept just focusing on interest even if people were name calling me and replying with some trollish bullshit. I had passion! I loved being here even if people were mean to me all the time!

But I'm just an old dancer that remembers the smell of girls' hair spray, perfume, and their sweat on the dancefloor! And in the memory, it's all smiling! But now it's time for others to take over the floor!

Also, I don't want to be mean to people but after I start commenting like the trusted members and mods, being mean to others all the time, and with snarky comments and troll posting. I have gone from having 3000 more messages than likes to having only 500 more messages than likes. But one of my goals was to have 1:1 messages:likes.

It's not who I am, but it's a winning formula.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
If I was his agent I would tell him to stay away from Arsenal as possible. I mean Newcastle are bigger than us now and will surpass us. At least Juventus win titles and are a CL club.

That’s what they are telling him it seems anyway, his agents have no interest in even talking to Arsenal according to Romano.

Fancy going to Balti Triangle and grab a curry tonight?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Also, I don't want to be mean to people but after I start commenting like the trusted members and mods, being mean to others all the time, and with snarky comments and troll posting. I have gone from having 3000 more messages than likes to having only 500 more messages than likes. But one of my goals was to have 1:1 messages:likes.

It's not who I am, but it's a winning formula.

This is pretty much exactly how the forum works to be fair, it's like the difference between Love Island and Panorama - you know that trashy populism is going to get 10x as much interest as serious journalism.

Don't let it put you off though. Have a bit of fun and you can be a serious poster as well.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The best thing I did was reduce my time hereafter I start working. Unfortunately, I have been sick last week so it has all come back to me!

I remember the time when I was a dedicated poster and posted good, above medium-length(no pun intended) posts about the matter of interest and kept just focusing on interest even if people were name calling me and replying with some trollish bullshit. I had passion! I loved being here even if people were mean to me all the time!

But I'm just an old dancer that remembers the smell of girls' hair spray, perfume, and their sweat on the dancefloor! And in the memory, it's all smiling! But now it's time for others to take over the floor!

Did you think I was serious? I’ve got a lot left in the tank.

This is pretty much exactly how the forum works to be fair, it's like the difference between Love Island and Panorama - you know that trashy populism is going to get 10x as much interest as serious journalism.

Don't let it put you off though. Have a bit of fun and you can be a serious poster as well.

Maybe we need another like emoji, like professor holding a paper that would count as 3 likes for posters who do well structured criticism and nice analysis?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Like Saliba is delighted he chose Arsenal? Or Auba delighted he extended here?

Part of the game.
Auba is delighted with his wages. Ronaldo is out here criticising his team mates and their team is divided right now with Portuguese speakers and non speakers. They have far bigger issues than us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom