• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That would be like 210k euros per week. It's the upper limit I was fine with.

Good to see many rumours about this, seems to be happening in January. It would be a wise choice for Dusan at this point, like the Partizan sporting director said.

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t understand this “we need a striker” bollocks. We have two senior strikers who would start for most PL clubs.

Arteta has used Auba for a few years and ditched him right before the window opened, he could’ve kept the player on side for another 4 months.

People say he’s not an Arteta type/style, but Arteta extended and kept hold of him last summer too.

We aren’t signing any strikers, especially one like Dusan who has options.
Arteta worked with Auba for a year when he signed a new deal. But we seen with Arteta he couldn’t care less about the financial implications his decisions have. He fall out with player and that player is done and he will make it clear. I expect a lot of our players he falls out with will be unsaleable because clubs know they been banished.

Bloodbather

Established Member

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Can this be over and done already, one way or another. I am sick of being ran in circles. I want the player and if he wants us - make it happen, if not, stop messing around and go find another ST.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can this be over and done already, one way or another. I am sick of being ran in circles. I want the player and if he wants us - make it happen, if not, stop messing around and go find another ST.
We are like that annoying guy insisting a girl to have a date even when the girl is literally flirting with the handsome Italian guy in the class.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

This is so something that a micro-Willie man with the voice of Jordan Peterson would write on the internet because he is angry! :lol:
GDeep exposong his transphobia? Well I never!

This one felt so forced I wouldn't be surprised if the mod team open up an investigation around suspicious betting on GDeep making a transphobic comment.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There is no guarantee a 21 yr old striker from another league is the difference betweem top 8 (where i think we will realistically finish) and top 4. Yeah maybe if Sp**s chelsea continue to drop points. With us winning the head to heads.

Maybe we shouldn't buy any more players unless they come with a guarantee :) Anyway, I didnt even mention Vlahovic, I said I think we will get top 4 this season even if we dont buy a CF until summer.

Makavelii

I don’t understand this “we need a striker” bollocks. We have two senior strikers who would start for most PL clubs.

Arteta has used Auba for a few years and ditched him right before the window opened, he could’ve kept the player on side for another 4 months.

People say he’s not an Arteta type/style, but Arteta extended and kept hold of him last summer too.

We aren’t signing any strikers, especially one like Dusan who has options.
We need a striker who can actually score goals, rather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom