• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

We have more than enough youngsters. We need to buy players between 24-27 and add ready made players in there

Oh, for my signings to come into the first team, I'd like a Guimaraes / Bissouma / Tielemans bracket in midfield. 24/25 years old, decent experience but young enough still to hit their peak with us.

I mention Neto for another option on the wing because although he is young he has 2 years experience in this league and has proven to be a very good player already in it. Obviously fitness is a big concern of his.

My mention of the likes of Balogun and Azeez is to see if they can become good squad players just now more than anything else, which we won't know unless we can give them at least some game time.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Yeah, he ain't coming. He would have been here already if he wanted it. Probably has something sorted with Juve already. Will go for 5 mil next winter or for free next summer. Just get someone else, but get a ****ing striker.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Sounds like Fiorentina are getting a bit mugged off by Vlahovic, I dont really care about if hes a **** or not as it can be a benefit in some but he appears to be treating the club where hes made his name like they are beneath him.

The club look like they are prepping there fans for his departure either this month or the summer by airing all this.

Fiorentina will probably be the one bent over in all this.

Goonger

Yeah, I'm in no mood for this saga. Go out and try for Schick and even a 2nd striker like Cabral as a wildcard.

Makavelii

We are in this position every fvcking January being in desperate situation. We are not a serious club when it comes to building a squad that last the season. We have 3 strikers with 2 having less than 6 months left on their contract and third one banished. I mean the whole thing is a joke when you look at it objectively

Are we desperate though? Just depends on how you look at it.
We're doing pretty well and might finish top 4. We're being opportunistic due to being the only interested party in Vlahovic in Jan. Plus trying to increase chances of top 4.
It's not necessarily all doom and gloom.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Sounds like Fiorentina are getting a bit mugged off by Vlahovic, I dont really care about if hes a **** or not as it can be a benefit in some but he appears to be treating the club where hes made his name like they are beneath him.

The club look like they are prepping there fans for his departure either this month or the summer by airing all this.

Fiorentina will probably be the one bent over in all this.
They are desperate to sell. It's not going to happen if he doesn't want to sign for us though. Can't imagine our results post Christmas have exactly helped persuade him either

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I’m tempted to lock this. Dusan doesn’t even want to talk to Arsenal.
Not sure if you're serious but the ACF director says Vlahovic's agent doesn't respond to him, not to Arsenal. He also says that the most important parts of the club are he as the CEO, the owner and the sporting director. Sounds a little sore and resigned to losing the player

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Pretty much confirms the guy and his team aren't considering a January move. Really disappointing, not sure what the alternatives for us are.
It would be so hard to pull off a different top level name in January now. Isak obviously has a clause, but even if we could pay that all up front, you'd have to negotiate with his team + it would be insane money for an out of form striker. Everton are not selling DCL in January and even if they were he's only had two matches back from injury...

If Vlahovic is off then I think that's it until the summer. I hope that club at least switch the funds to a midfielder but I don't think that's going to happen...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So the Fiorentina DOF again saying Vlahovic agent not been in contact with club and he ignoring his calls.

It will get ugly and Vlahovic has to do something about it. Because his agent look some sort of prick.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How does that quote confirm this? Seems like a leap of logic

The agents obvious know Arsenal are in for him, and a director at the selling club has confirmed that they refuse to engage in dialog with them. It's essentially confirmation of what all of the journos have been saying, Vlahovic and his team aren't interested in a move this January.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Edu doesn’t command much respect does he? Gets put over a barrel by Kia, played by Locatelli’s team and now this guy.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This whole saga is stupid. You speak to the player first and say if we make a bid and it is accepted would you sign for us. Player says, yes or no. He might entertain offers to see what teams are willing to pay but if he isn't saying yes all that jumping through hoops is senseless.

I guarantee if you knock Isaks door and say if we meet the clause would you come he will say yes.

If you said same to DCL you would get a clear yes or no.

Makavelii

The agents obvious know Arsenal are in for him, and a director at the selling club has confirmed that they refuse to engage in dialog with them. It's essentially confirmation of what all of the journos have been saying, Vlahovic and his team aren't interested in a move this January.
That's not what the quote is saying.
The quote is saying that he has no clarity one way or another if they're interested or not.

"I asked his manager to be clear, but still nothing. No contact"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom