• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This whole saga is stupid. You speak to the player first and say if we make a bid and it is accepted would you sign for us. Player says, yes or no. He might entertain offer 8s to see what teams are willing to pay but if he isn't saying yes all that jumping through hoops is senseless.

I guarantee if you knock Isaks door and say if we meet the clause would you come he will say yes.

If you said same to DCL you would get a clear yes or no.
Does look that the case the player like the idea coming here because it'll make no sense chasing him all these months if he don't. The problem is agent he not answering our offers ignoring the club that his client playing at callsI just don't understand what he want. But it's look to me he want his client to move as free agent so money will be bigger.

About Isak and DCL imo this window is complicated to get these done long contracts and teams not looking to sell

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
So the Fiorentina DOF again saying Vlahovic agent not been in contact with club and he ignoring his calls.

It will get ugly and Vlahovic has to do something about it. Because his agent look some sort of prick.
I think we should stay away from Vlahovic and his whole team. I don’t want his mentality in our club. It could be quite detrimental on the long run to have egos like him around.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think we should stay away from Vlahovic and his whole team. I don’t want his mentality in our club. It could be quite detrimental on the long run to have egos like him around.
The problem all quality players being owned by agents who are pricks. His agent team is problem not the player Milinkovic-Savic who is Serbian too is facing same issue at Lazio he stuck there because of his agents acting strange

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If this really the case we should have moved on long time ago but i believe is more agents problem. If Vlahovic don't want come here we won't waste our time since summer trying to buy him.
I don't know why fans always think this. The agent is hired by the player. His sole role is to fulfil his client's wishes. How he does that is another matter, he might even turn into a proper **** to get the best deal possible. He can't do anything that the player doesn't want him to do. The agent is in most cases just a shield for the player. He can act and say what the player can't in public.

Makavelii

I don't know why fans always think this. The agent is hired by the player. His sole role is to fulfil his client's wishes. How he does that is another matter, he might even turn into a proper **** to get the best deal possible. He can't do anything that the player doesn't want him to do. The agent is in most cases just a shield for the player. He can act and say what the player can't in public.
In theory. But we know that a lot of dodgy deals get done to benefit the agents. Plenty of examples of this which are only the ones we know about.
You're prob right in this case though.

baccy_man

Established Member
Does look that the case the player like the idea coming here because it'll make no sense chasing him all these months if he don't. The problem is agent he not answering our offers ignoring the club that his client playing at callsI just don't understand what he want. But it's look to me he want his client to move as free agent so money will be bigger.

About Isak and DCL imo this window is complicated to get these done long contracts and teams not looking to sell
These Agents are having too much say about a players career and if the player wants to move and the agent is playing silly games the players should get themselves another agent that is not looking to line their own pockets they should be looking after the players career.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
In theory. But we know that a lot of dodgy deals get done to benefit the agents. Plenty of examples of this which are only the ones we know about.
You're prob right in this case though.
Yes no doubt dodgy deals happen all the time but I would say the player would only agree to them if it also benefits them. Win win situation for him and his agent. What I'm talking about is situation where it's been reported everything has been agreed except the agent is just being difficult. As if the agent is in complete control.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You don't know how much agents affect players career Vlahovic agents since he was young they got him I'm saying it's agents because if Vlahovic doesn't really want comes here so what the point we chasing him all these months we ready to pay everything they ask but it's more becoming clear the agent want him to move for free so money will be bigger and more agent fee money. That's why we see alot of players are going to free agent route.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
More and more players will go on frees, we have set the precident ffs!!
That's true look more and more going this way until fifa do something about not all clubs ready to pay 15-20m agent fee when they already paid alot of money to buy that player from his club. It's getting ridiculous

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd
It would be so hard to pull off a different top level name in January now. Isak obviously has a clause, but even if we could pay that all up front, you'd have to negotiate with his team + it would be insane money for an out of form striker. Everton are not selling DCL in January and even if they were he's only had two matches back from injury...

If Vlahovic is off then I think that's it until the summer. I hope that club at least switch the funds to a midfielder but I don't think that's going to happen...

I'm sold on Vlahovic tbh, would be disappointed if we don't get him. I'd pay what it takes to get this over the line, and I suspect the club would as well, which when taken with the knowledge that Fiorentina want to sell, really doesn't look like the player wants the move. It's a shame.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

That's true look more and more going this way until fifa do something about not all clubs ready to pay 15-20m agent fee when they already paid alot of money to buy that player from his club. It's getting ridiculous
Fees and wages are unsustainable, Thats why clubs offering 4+ year contracts

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Difference is that Vlahovic would score a lot more goals for us than Isak. Hence the increased lengths we'll go to.
Yes but as a club you will know if the player is prepared to come.

Normally the delay is negotiating with the club in terms of transfer and structure. As it stands the club want to sell, we want to buy, but a 21 year old who has had a decent 18 months and still has a lot of prove is basically having us hanging on and hanging on and messing us about. He's messing his own club about as they will potentially lose out on a boat load of money.

Makavelii

Yes but as a club you will know if the player is prepared to come.

Normally the delay is negotiating with the club in terms of transfer and structure. As it stands the club want to sell, we want to buy, but a 21 year old who has had a decent 18 months and still has a lot of prove is basically having us hanging on and hanging on and messing us about. He's messing his own club about as they will potentially lose out on a boat load of money.

Sounds like he may just be waiting to see if other offers come in to make the best decision.
Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make a good signing for us.

This is hardly the first transfer to drag through a whole transfer window.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
You don't know how much agents affect players career Vlahovic agents since he was young they got him I'm saying it's agents because if Vlahovic doesn't really want comes here so what the point we chasing him all these months we ready to pay everything they ask but it's more becoming clear the agent want him to move for free so money will be bigger and more agent fee money. That's why we see alot of players are going to free agent route.
He might want to come here...for the right price. His agent is just trying to maximise how much Vlahovic will get and how much he can get in agent fees. If Vlahohic really was desperate to move to us it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom