• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Sounds like he may just be waiting to see if other offers come in to make the best decision.
Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make a good signing for us.

This is hardly the first transfer to drag through a whole transfer window.
Which means he doesn't want to come to us. So we are wasting our time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He might want to come here...for the right price. His agent is just trying to maximise how much Vlahovic will get and how much he can get in agent fees. If Vlahohic really was desperate to move to us it will happen.
That's true imo not sure he'll be dissapointed if move doesn't happen he doing great at Fiorentina and still 21 but his agents destroying his career

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'd

I'm sold on Vlahovic tbh, would be disappointed if we don't get him. I'd pay what it takes to get this over the line, and I suspect the club would as well, which when taken with the knowledge that Fiorentina want to sell, really doesn't look like the player wants the move. It's a shame.
Yup, I totally agree and I wasn't particularly sold on this to begin with but I think it's becoming clearer that Vlahovic is the real deal and would provide most of what we need in a striker.

The reports all seem to indicate that he is happy to wait though - who knows, there might be some late movement if we come up with a good enough financial package for the player and agent. The club seems to want to sell, but I think Vlahovic knows that he will have his pick of clubs across Europe in the summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What has probably happened is Juventus or other big clubs are saying they want him but maybe can’t sign him now, and the only package that interests Fiorentina right now is from us. So he’s just going to wait.

It’s been widely reported him and his team don’t want any conversation with us.

People saying he’s playing hard to get so we offer a better deal, doesn’t make sense. If we’re offering such a big deal to his club I’ll bet Dusan will get wages from us that NO club outside England could come close to matching.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What has probably happened is Juventus or other big clubs are saying they want him but maybe can’t sign him now, and the only package that interests Fiorentina right now is from us. So he’s just going to wait.

People saying he’s playing hard to get so we offer a better deal, doesn’t make sense. If we’re offering such a big deal to his club I’ll bet Dusan will get wages from us that NO club outside England could come close to matching.
Until today his team doesn't want to talk with anyone including Fiorentina not sure what they planning But the whole thing is confusing. There rumors about juve have agreement with his agent about Vlahovic moving for free in 2023 to juve not sure Fiorentina would even accept that they want money from him either now or summer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You should have been a journalist. You repeat the same absolutely rubbish but word it differently why don’t you just stfu or add something of interest.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I see it as we're probably pushing for him this month knowing this is our best chance to get him. Player/agent are possibly happy enough to wait till summer knowing that the losers in the Haaland race probably turn to him instead.

If we had CL on offer I think he'd come right now but that's not a guarantee on our part yet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Until today his team doesn't want to talk with anyone including Fiorentina not sure what they planning But the whole thing is confusing. There rumors about juve have agreement with his agent about Vlahovic moving for free in 2023 to juve not sure Fiorentina would even accept that they want money from him either now or summer.
They are not talking to any club or Fiorentina because they already have a deal agreed.

Fiorentina will bow down to the pressure from his team.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You should have been a journalist. You repeat the same absolutely rubbish but word it differently why don’t you just stfu or add something of interest.
Hate seeing couples fall out like that in public. Hope whatever you both are going through can be resolved.:love:

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
They are not talking to any club or Fiorentina because they already have a deal agreed.

Fiorentina will bow down to the pressure from his team.
I don't think they have a deal agreed it just logically makes sense to wait for the summer where he can get a better deal or at least better assess his options, of which he'll have more of. If he doesn't like any of the offers he'll just run his contract down and be sold this time next year or go for free that summer. I think agreeing a deal with anyone right now is the least optimal thing he can do, there's less value in it for him unless he thinks he'll completely go to **** in the next half season, which i doubt. You never know though, a crazy wage offer from us and massive fee to his agent could still sway him but i don't see it at this point. At least we tried though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom