• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What kills me is that Juventus offer this bullshit hobo offers , which are being eagerly accepted by Italian teams. Look at the cash offer plus Kulusevski.

Juventus are understood to have proposed a transfer fee of more than €30 million (£25.1 million) plus their highly regarded young Sweden international Dejan Kulusevski. As with Arsenal, they are prepared to complete the deal immediately in order to avoid competition from other leading European clubs in the summer.

Makavelii

This offer makes me more confident that we can sign Vlahovic.

I suspect the hold up was Vlahovic and his agent waiting to see if Juve can tempt a deal.

So if that’s all they can offer, surely that will make up the minds of Fiorentina and camp Vlahovic…

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Meh...if we get him good, if not then we get another good striker...I reckon there is plenty of Dusan's level, let him bend over for a crap Juve team.

We don't even know if he's great, his numbers in Serie A have to be taken into context...Lukaku went from R9 over there, to back to being Stormzy in the Prem.

Poor era for quality strikers, not many really out there.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don’t know if we’ve moved on from this guy but I think they’ll still be trying for a striker. Probably why they’re noncommittal on Auba at the moment. They’ll keep him as a last resort and won’t bin him until they know there’s no chance of bringing in a striker.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s mad what Italian clubs will accept from Juve. Imagine us going to Everton with a 20M + Eddie offer for DCL.
He like locatelli will say only juve for me. At some point clubs has to accept the players wish and get something for their players. Locatellis team did want to sell to us. But he refused to even talk to us and said it’s juve or nothing. The problem I have is why are we going after a player who clearly don’t want to come here

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don’t know if we’ve moved on from this guy but I think they’ll still be trying for a striker. Probably why they’re noncommittal on Auba at the moment. They’ll keep him as a last resort and won’t bin him until they know there’s no chance of bringing in a striker.
There is no chance bringing someone in this window and they will have to use Auba

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Thanks Nostradamus.
It doesn’t take Nostradamus to understand there is 7 days left of the window and clubs ain’t gonna sell quality players this time if the year. Vlahovic situation is different because he is refusing to extend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom