• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Alexander Isak has a release Clause una…

he's my first choice striker signing. pay the big bucks for him now.

in the summer we're prob going to need to buy another striker anyway as well, with the nektiah/auba/lacazette situation, someone more potent in front of goal, so makes sense to sign an isak now.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The people turning their noses up at Isak will be complaining that we didn't sign him when we had the opportunity a few years down the line. :lol:
Nah mate. I do think he'll be quality, maybe even wc, down the line but we need someone right now and he's not it. Can't buy a player for €90m and wait for a few years 🤦‍♂️

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Nah mate. I do think he'll be quality, maybe even wc, down the line but we need someone right now and he's not it. Can't buy a player for €90m and wait for a few years 🤦‍♂️
come the summer we're going to need a 9 and a 10. isak can be our 10, and i think he's ready now for it, and then we can reevaluate our 9 in the summer because vlahovic doesn't seem that keen on a move here.

the more we leave a gap at 10 the more we will be linked with the likes of DCL :eek:

Fabregasm

Despite Fiorentina desperate attempt to ship him to us and get some bucks out of it.

I thought it was quite clear that he is not interested in joining us and agent just using our interest and desperate attempt to drive up his wages and signing on fee for Juventus

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
come the summer we're going to need a 9 and a 10. isak can be our 10, and i think he's ready now for it, and then we can reevaluate our 9 in the summer because vlahovic doesn't seem that keen on a move here.

the more we leave a gap at 10 the more we will be linked with the likes of DCL :eek:
So what is Ødegaard? Why people started using numbers instead of positions?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Despite Fiorentina desperate attempt to ship him to us and get some bucks out of it.

I thought it was quite clear that he is not interested in joining us and agent just using our interest and desperate attempt to drive up his wages and signing on fee for Juventus
It was always clear. We have a history of being used because we have a very naive setup

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Schick should be our main target and is cheaper than the others. Get Schick now and another in the summer along with a midfielder

Schick's pretty high on my list, too, as he's the oldest of the crop, entering his best years and finally seems to realize his potential - he's also imo the most clearcut goalgetter of all CFs linked to Arsenal. Also: Leverkusen just announced the signing of Sardar Azmoun. Usually I'd say try and keep both to mount a proper challenge next season and bolster the squad, but Leverkusen are a second tier club even in Germany and a feeder club - so imo Azmoun rather smells like the Schick replacement than a partner/deputy for Schick.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Schick's pretty high on my list, too, as he's the oldest of the crop, entering his best years and finally seems to realize his potential - he's also imo the most clearcut goalgetter of all CFs linked to Arsenal. Also: Leverkusen just announced the signing of Sardar Azmoun. Usually I'd say try and keep both to mount a proper challenge next season and bolster the squad, but Leverkusen are a second tier club even in Germany and a feeder club - so imo Azmoun rather smells like the Schick replacement than a partner/deputy for Schick.
Leverkusen securing highly rated backups while we're stuck with Laca and Nketiah. Way to go Mikdu

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be disappointment if we can't get this guy, do think he's a future elite CF. You can understand why he wants to wait it out though.

Isak is a decent alternative but I'm worried about his goal record; especially as our attacking midfielders/wingers aren't massive goalscorers.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Would be disappointment if we can't get this guy, do think he's a future elite CF. You can understand why he wants to wait it out though.

Isak is a decent alternative but I'm worried about his goal record; especially as our attacking midfielders/wingers aren't massive goalscorers.

Isak gives me wide forward vibes not central striker vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom