• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dutch Football

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
HT Ajax lucky to be 0-1 up.

Feyenoord, who should have scored 5, applauded off.

Cillessen already started timewasting after 15 minutes of play. Pathetic.

clockwork orange

Criminal refereeing Kongolo gets elbowed in his face; instead of a penalty he gets a freekick against him.

Sickening.

clockwork orange

This summer I posted in another thread that Luc Castaignos will never make it big. Well, he was chosen as the best player of last matchday in the Dutch League. Scored 2 and played well. 4 leaguegoals so far this season.

So, MAYBE

clockwork orange

Despite Castaignos doing well, Twente have put him on their transferlist. Luc and Bengtson are their best paid players and Twente have money problems.

Somebody set fire to the Ajax fanhome. Completely burnt down.

Coincidently Sunday 11.30 GMt it's Ajax v Feyenoord. Still no away fans allowed at the match.

Toast

Established Member
^ I thought Twente cut a deal with the Doyen Sports group? Did that not go through or did it just not fix their financial problems?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

From being nearly bankrupt in 2003 to being one of the best run clubs in the Netherlands to being in financial troubles again today. :roll:

Well run football clubs are a rarity these days.

clockwork orange

Kick off in less than an hour; line-ups:

Ajax: Cillessen; Van Rhijn, Van der Hoorn, Moisander, Boilesen; Bazoer, Serero, Andersen; Schöne, Milik, Kishna.

Feyenoord: Vermeer; Wilkshire, Van Beek, Kongolo, Nelom; El Ahmadi, Immers, Clasie; Toornstra, Kazim-Richards, Boëtius.

clockwork orange

HT 0-0

Feyenoord much better, but forgot to score. Clasie running the show. Stadium pretty silent.

Ajax will probably sneak a win.

Toast

Established Member
I love the Klassieker. Feyenoord have been much better so far. I've been really impressed/annoyed by how well they've cut off the midfield and forward line. I still expect Ajax to sneak a win though. They usually do.

clockwork orange

Love the Klassieker too. Visisted loads also in 020 when it still was allowed.

Yep Rutten has set up our midfield very well. Makes me even more angry at van Geel for not giving them the striker they deserve. Kazim isn't totally useless, and today certainly better than Milik, but still not good enough.

Sparta showing Feyenoord how it should be done 4-0 up v Ajax Reserves at HT.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
They deserved to. They were a fine blend of silk & steel. The ref was pretty lenient but in the end thought he reffed it well and fairly. I only saw the last 30 mins but enjoyed the match. Feyenoord were by far the better team.

clockwork orange

Giovanni van Bronckhorst has been appointed as the new (as of next season) Feyenoord manager.

Gio and - another former Feyenoord player - van Gastel were the assistants of the current manager Rutten. He resigned because he disagreed with the TD's policy.

Bit surprised, thought Gio would become van Gastel's assistant.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Damn, news like that makes me feel old. His screamer against Uruguay at the 2010 WC doesn't seem that long ago.

clockwork orange

:D

Me too. Remember Gio as a little kid. Anyway he's only 40.

For me Gio is a bit too timid and oo nice to be a manager, but would be very happy if he proves me wrong.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Dokaka said:
Damn, news like that makes me feel old. His screamer against Uruguay at the 2010 WC doesn't seem that long ago.

Old as ****. I remember him playing for us and I don't think I'm much older than you ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom