• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

earpiece instructions

beaney

source: the guardian.

"At first you feel it but after a few minutes you hardly notice that
it's there. And no, the coach doesn't tell me which way I have to
dive"

- Genk goalkeeper Jan Moons explains how he's using an earpiece
to receive instructions from the bench.

BLIMEY!!!!!

is this legal? has anyone else heard of this before?

i dont know what to think, surely that gives the team an unfair advantage over their competition!

if its o.k. for keepers to do it, will ALL the players soon be wearing one?

what does everyone think? good idea, bad idea?

lewdikris

Established Member
Well, it works in American Football! 'Cept they wear helmets.

Load of bollocks really - can you imagine Wenger going to Mad Jens 'Ok, dive to the left now, no no no, dive to the right, no, er, left' .... and then they score.

Mark

Established Member
i don't like the sound of that at all. imagine giving instructions to henry, it woudln't be the same. stupid idea and i hope it doesn't become something common.

Arjan

Jan Moons actually had a walkie-talkie in his keepersbag in goal.
He was known for talking into his keepersbag!
Now we now why! :wink:

ridiculous.

it would be too easy to bork a player, put them off...nope, ****e idea.

players are there for their own ability to read the play, not the managers point of view.

Jinn

Established Member
Don't like it at all.

Turns the game into a game of chess instead of having players make their own decisions.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
and when you talk the otherplayer will counter move .
silly should be made not legal

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom