• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Mudi

So bad, really we can't do anything with him as our second option. His link up is bad but he can't battle in the 16 as well.

We need to sell him this year and have a proper CF such as Tooney as back-up.

We lost 5 points because we did not had a proper CF. If that 5 points comes to bite at the end of the year, I'm going to be furious!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's a decent back up but he's too limited to be relied upon in a title race. He has no stand out attributes. He's not super quick, he's not super strong, he's not a dribbler, his pressing is poor, he's not dominant in the air, he hates passing and isn't good at it on the rare occasions that he does and most of his goals are scraps put on a plate for him. He's done well based on his limitations but we are seeing them roost right now. It's clear as day that he'll do nothing against a deep block. People got carried away as they always do and now reality is in our faces.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There's nothing the club can do, we'll see him playing until Jesus is back and that's it.

Also, makes sense now why he didn't get minutes when Jesus was fit, there are levels of difference

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Bumketiah for a reason, can fluke some goals but that's about it
Also tried to cost us the game at the end

UkrArsenal

very weak game. some of his decisions are terrible. and he has no alternative, which is even more frightening. He must prove that he is worthy of being number 2. He will definitely not be the first choice in a team fighting for the championship.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I am biased because I just don't like fox-on-the-box poacher types of strikers, especially because of the way we play.

We need better, I want a completely forward, like the one that is recovering from injury.

I like Eddie, but he is just so one-dimensional that our football suffers tremendously with him on the field, especially when we need volume and football build-up.

Mudi

He's a decent back up but he's too limited to be relied upon in a title race. He has no stand out attributes. He's not super quick, he's not super strong, he's not a dribbler, his pressing is poor, he's not dominant in the air, he hates passing and isn't good at it on the rare occasions that he does and most of his goals are scraps put on a plate for him. He's done well based on his limitations but we are seeing them roost right now. It's clear as day that he'll do nothing against a deep block. People got carried away as they always do and now reality is in our faces.
So how is he a decent back-up if he is not good at anything? A decent back-up would be someone that is good a thing or 2 but lacks on other attributes.

Sorry but your second striker should be able to start at many bottom teams, yet ours would be only a starter for a championship team.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So how is he a decent back-up if he is not good at anything? A decent back-up would be someone that is good a thing or 2 but lacks on other attributes.

Sorry but your second striker should be able to start at many bottom teams, yet ours would be only a starter for a championship team.
I've never been a fan but his output up until the last few weeks has been good relative to his ability. I'm of the opinion that if he wasn't an English Hale End product, people would be far more willing to acknowledge that he's ordinary at best.

Bergkamp120

He's been absolutely dreadful. By far our worst player today and against Everton but people will go on about Martinelli.

Just horrible decision making, woeful first touch, and spent more time sulking than trying to do something.

Move Martinelli to the middle and bring in Trossard on the left. He can't play against City.

..but that's not going to happen. Arteta will go with the same starting XI.

Top Bottom