• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Eddie would have been a nice weapon to have yesterday tbf. In a stretched game, he can hurt teams. The United game is a great example of that.

I hope Arteta sells him and gives Balo his role. But Tets won't do that sadly.
Don't be surprised if we sell both of them. Eddie's already competing with Trossard, who looks a good false 9 for us, and Jesus is the clear top #9 in the team. Eddie will have interest, and Balogun already has tons of interest in him. I think we sell both of them so Arteta can finally get his big bastard target man he's been trying to sign for the last 2 seasons.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think we sell both of them so Arteta can finally get his big bastard target man he's been trying to sign for the last 2 seasons.

I also think this is why both Eddie and Balogun might find themselves out of a job at Arsenal next season. Arteta has been yearning for a classic big man for years now, the rumours don't die down do they.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I also think this is why both Eddie and Balogun might find themselves out of a job at Arsenal next season. Arteta has been yearning for a classic big man for years now, the rumours don't die down do they.
Oh they absolutely want one. Arteta wanted Tammy, and he wanted Dusan Vlahovic. There's been links with Osimhen in the past too. Clearly we want a big guy. Just a matter of who fits the bill best. Tammy's momentum has died down a lot so I doubt it will be him now. Rasmus Hojlund is all the rage at the moment, I don't know if we're looking at him but everybody loves him.

The academy been trying to get big guys aswell, signing guys like Moller and Biereth. There's a kid we've got who's gonna start making waves in the U18s next season, Chido Obi. Kid is a unit, 6'4 and very talented. Don't be surprised if we start hearing hype about him way before he's ready to do anything.

I have a feeling we're gonna go for a CF this Summer, don't know why, but I feel we'll lose both Eddie and Balogun.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Oh they absolutely want one. Arteta wanted Tammy, and he wanted Dusan Vlahovic. There's been links with Osimhen in the past too. Clearly we want a big guy. Just a matter of who fits the bill best. Tammy's momentum has died down a lot so I doubt it will be him now. Rasmus Hojlund is all the rage at the moment, I don't know if we're looking at him but everybody loves him.

The academy been trying to get big guys aswell, signing guys like Moller and Biereth. There's a kid we've got who's gonna start making waves in the U18s next season, Chido Obi. Kid is a unit, 6'4 and very talented. Don't be surprised if we start hearing hype about him way before he's ready to do anything.

I have a feeling we're gonna go for a CF this Summer, don't know why, but I feel we'll lose both Eddie and Balogun.

You can throw in those half hearted DCL links too that pop up here and there as well.

I'm not mad at it, the squad is lacking that profile. Arteta will be accused of copying City again even though he's been trying for 3 years :lol:

Rattata

I got nothing against Eddie but we need to sell him while he still has any value. He just doesn't fit the way the team plays. It's like playing with 10 men with him on the pitch.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I thought he was better than Jesus today, but people don't want to hear that. Although I, Eddie hasn't scored for us in a while and that is worrying. He lacks that little bit of class in the final third and its hurting us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I really like Eddie, and understand that he is a "rhythm" or "continuity" player, who needs game time to get back to his best again. Hoping Arteta gives him the needed minutes when the games start coming thick and fast.

Tell.

I really like Eddie, and understand that he is a "rhythm" or "continuity" player, who needs game time to get back to his best again. Hoping Arteta gives him the needed minutes when the games start coming thick and fast.
I think Eddie is unlucky that's he's about 5% off being good enough for us to give him the minutes needed to show his best level.
Would you rather be a role player in a title challenging team? Or a starter at a Europa level club?

Tough for Eddie

Black Noir

Gets it easy here because he is from the academy. Would not get into most of the bottom half teams in the league .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good lad and a decent player, but him following Auba as our 14 is worse than when Walcott followed Thierry...least Theo was a highly rated youngster.

Gives it his all but just not good enough, hopefully get a good fee for him next summer (can't see us looking to sell him before then)

Morning_woody

Gets it easy here because he is from the academy. Would not get into most of the bottom half teams in the league .

I think he would be banging goals in for sides like Brentford, Brighton, Palace, Villa,West Ham etc. He is a great player but just not suited for the kind of style of football we are playing today. He did great as substituete for when Jesus was injured but Nketiah is not a player that will bring the club one step forward in terms of quality.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He just isn’t clinical. Honestly feel Martinelli is our best pure goal scorer. Eddie gets in good positions but needs 3,4,5 chances to bag the goal others at elite level get in one or two touches

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I do think Eddie's issue is mostly mental. I feel there are games where he's meandering around the pitch. But he looked lively and aggressive today. Maybe it was the armband or maybe he knows Jesus will be out for some time, and he knows this is the time to shine.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom