• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not his fault, all on the club.

But Newcastle (who haven't really spent their money yet) with Wilson, while we are going for Champions League with Eddie...is a disgrace.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Not his fault, all on the club.

But Newcastle (who haven't really spent their money yet) with Wilson, while we are going for Champions League with Eddie...is a disgrace.
People can say auba is this or or that but surely if you cannot find a replacement for him keep him. Massage his ego etc. Then part ways end of the season. Arteta pride unnecessary costs us during the seasons with him at the helm

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

People can say auba is this or or that but surely if you cannot find a replacement for him keep him. Massage his ego etc. Then part ways end of the season. Arteta pride unnecessary costs us during the seasons with him at the helm

Mikel has treated some players very dodgy, tbh.

But the way we publicly damaged Pierre, was the worst for me...top player and top Arsenal man.

Even if we did get 4th, that still would have soured it for me.

Him lifting the FA Cup here, was Arteta's peak as coach...a lot of stuff after, has felt very dirty.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mikel has treated some players very dodgy, tbh.

But the way we publicly damaged Pierre, was the worst for me...top player and top Arsenal man.

Even if we did get 4th, that still would have soured it for me.

Him lifting the FA Cup here, was Arteta's peak as coach...a lot of stuff after, has felt very dirty.
It could've made little difference or it could've made things worse either way i think there was something going on between both it just reached to breaking point. We'll know one day

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This guy is filth ffs. The way he walked around like a prick after the Schär situation was disgusting.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Some people were saying we should try to get him to sign and only have to sign one more forward. Lol. If ever there was a purple patch that was it.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Massage his ego while he's probably there in other players' ears trying to turn them away from the coach. Nah, the right thing was done getting rid of him. The problem was not getting someone in on loan.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Thank you for not being a disgrace like Lizzozette the Twerknator. Thank you for showing how dumb some Arsenal fans can be. You proved a lot of your doubters wrong. Wherever you go, I know you’ll smash it and be the best striker you can be. So long Marlo Stanfield.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Always liked him and happy for him to get a goal today. Best of luck to him wherever he chooses to sign for.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From mikel presser look he leaving and didn't change his mind.

Either way he was key in Last 2 months done the maximum to get us into CL.

There rumors about westham and crystal Palace want to sign him in summer

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Massage his ego while he's probably there in other players' ears trying to turn them away from the coach. Nah, the right thing was done getting rid of him. The problem was not getting someone in on loan.
Yes this. If there was an issue between him & Arteta BUT he was still performing & scoring goals, I'm sure we would have just got on with it for the benefit of the team & end goal of too 4.

As it turns out he was actually hindering the progress of the team. Missing sitters, trying to poach a goal off a team mate but then having it disallowed due to offside. It was obvious he was having a detrimental affect & possibly not acting like a captain should.

His form was awful as soon as he signed the contract. I don't think it was an Özil situation as it always looked like he cared & was trying, but his form just really badly fell off a cliff.

Is a big Big shame how it all unfolded. Sour.

Top Bottom