• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The šŸ“ž From England

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

People really think were having Saliba as cover when were signing Eddie and Elneny to long term deals :lol:

I'm sure Elneny would have got an iconic shirt number if we hadn't ran out handing them out to jobbers.

That would have been the equivalent of giving Andre Santos the number 11 shirt :lol:

I think growing up watching the Invincibles and then top talent like Cesc, RVP, Hleb, Adebayor etc has done this to me. If I hadnā€™t watched those periods, I donā€™t think Iā€™d be as critical to some of these players.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ā­
I mean, I'm somewhat pleased Eddie's staying because he's my guy but I hope he knows what he's doing. Surely he has to start getting more minutes then. I'm probably the biggest fan of Eddie on the forum so I'm anxious to see him prove me right about his ability - wherever he does that. That said, I'm concerned about this move to a degree.

SK___

how could anybody be fine with this? this just means bare minimal regarding transfers & hella people are ecstatic with thatā€¦?

amigo

I mean, I'm somewhat pleased Eddie's staying because he's my guy but I hope he knows what he's doing. Surely he has to start getting more minutes then. I'm probably the biggest fan of Eddie on the forum so I'm anxious to see him prove me right about his ability - wherever he does that. That said, I'm concerned about this move to a degree.
Heā€™ll have more minutes because of Europa and so I wouldnā€™t worry too much. If he continues to prove himself he can play in the league too.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Heā€™ll have more minutes because of Europa and so I wouldnā€™t worry too much. If he continues to prove himself he can play in the league too.
Thatā€™s if Arteta actually rotates which he doesnā€™t

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

I think growing up watching the Invincibles and then top talent like Cesc, RVP, Hleb, Adebayor etc has done this to me. If I hadnā€™t watched those periods, I donā€™t think Iā€™d be as critical to some of these players.
I'm the opposite, I go easy on all of them because of this. I can't in good faith expect Thierry from anybody.

I really only expect these guys to try their best. If they are trying their hardest and they ain't good enough and keep getting picked, despite millions and millions spent - whilst sending capable talent away for nothing.. who's fault is it really?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Saliba worries me. I'm pretty certain we'll lose him for less than we signed him for. Arteta will start the season with White/Gabi, and fair enough too. Saliba will get Europa, potentially miss out on the WC?

After the upcoming season, he's free to talk to any club he wants. He has no reason to sign, not until he's a starter and Arsenal are back in the CL. Not enough time left on his contract for that imo.

This is the summer theyā€™ll have to sort out that situation but Iā€™m not holding my breathe tbh as I think theyā€™ll make a mess of it. Unlike Pepe, Ben White is an Arteta signing, so a lot of eyes will be on him if he just loses trust in him + we spent 50m so thatā€™ll bring a bit more attention on that particular signing. I honestly donā€™t see him being bench for Saliba and if the rumours turn out to be true that weā€™re interested in a LCB, I donā€™t see him getting in there either as Gabriel is a guaranteed starter. Only way he probably gets in is if we switch to a back three.

All the above is speculation tho as with Arteta at the wheel, we donā€™t really know how things will turn out. I feel heā€™s just freestyling on the job imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not in a million years.

Auba and Laca got 71 combined goals and assists in 2018/2019.

They were šŸ”„ when they were working with a manager who knew what he was doing...

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
100k is certainly stupid. We won't be able to get rid of him in the near future if he doesn't perform well...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
100k no wonder he stayed even if 3rd choice. These kind of mistakes Ivan was usually fall into. These money should have saved for Saka new contract.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
So we supposedly are trying to clear deadwood on huge salaries while giving Nketiah a 100k a week contract. This club never fails to amuse.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom