• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think he’ll be starting soon enough, has a physicality none of our other attackers have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will add something different from bench Arteta seriously worked with Nketiah all round game and it's slowly coming before he was box striker now he look more modern CF.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta needed to sub him on way earlier, our forwards were knackered after 60 mins...you can also make 5 subs now Mikel, don't forget :lol:

Not surprised we regained control of the match after losing it not long after half time, when he came on.

Threat in behind and presses really well, really improved the past year or so.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Jesus over Martinelli in some games would work well. Eddie works hard and when he's not completely isolated, he's dangerous.

Had a couple of good moments in preseason along with Jesus.
I'm hoping to see the versatility soon. Zin for Xhaka, Jesus and Nketiah on together at the same time - would like to see what combinations work out for us.

arghhhh

Arteta needed to sub him on way earlier, our forwards were knackered after 60 mins...you can also make 5 subs now Mikel, don't forget :lol:

Not surprised we regained control of the match after losing it not long after half time, when he came on.

Threat in behind and presses really well, really improved the past year or so.
Yeah baffled by the substitutions. Mikel has no right to complain by the time the team ragged by injuries before hitting 2023.

Wilshero

Wasnt really convinced it was a wise move to give him the backup skriker role as I was worried his end to last season might have been a purple patch, but by the looks of it he has just kept improving over summer. I think we'll be having a hard time keeping him on the bench in a not so distant future.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shout out to Eddie, was top when he came on. Pressed, held up the ball, went inbehind and then set the goal up. He's developing into a really good player.

arghhhh

Always wanted Marlo to succeed in this club. Ian Wright's words might have awaken him. Let's hope Kompany could do the same to Sambi.

Makavelii

Just had a gander at his stats and was surprised. Last season he had a goal ratio of 0.54 goals per 90 minutes. That's elite.

It doesn't seem like it cause so much of his time was off the bench.
And as others have said above, he seems to be continuing to improve.

Easily good enough as our backup striker. If anything, it's a shame he won't start more than cup games.

Top Bottom