• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Not gonna lie, I gave up on him last season as it didn't seem to click for him.
Lad has been a different man since preseason, his game is much more refined now.
He may have missed a big chance against Everton but he created 3 other big chances for Ode(twice) and Auba who wasted them themselves.
Guy is ready to blow up, will be pissed if we lose him for free and be does that elsewhere.
Neither Auba or Laca have done enough to keep their spot in the team, give Eddie a go.
Yeah I’d start him next game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah... horrible miss aside, he played somewhat well...God, that miss was bad though :lol:

Still don't see much in him, outside of his high workrate though...we still need a new starting striker next summer, even if we did convince him to stay.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Headers are weird to score if they are not part of your game, that's why I got frustrated last season when Auba or Laca missed one and it was this big cardinal sin.

Eddie has that playing for a contract edge to him at the moment, but he's never been as bad as people said. I get so annoyed at him and Balogun just sitting at Arsenal they should have all been a bit more pushy to play elsewhere.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Headers are weird to score if they are not part of your game, that's why I got frustrated last season when Auba or Laca missed one and it was this big cardinal sin.

Eddie has that playing for a contract form/edge to him at the moment, but he's never been as bad as people said. I get so annoyed at him and Balogun just sitting at Arsenal they should have all been a bit more pushy to play elsewhere.

Wilshere said he was talking to Arsène all the time to either play or go on loan somewhere when he was about 17.

If Balogun doesn't go out on loan this January, then I hope the lazy little **** never plays another football match in his career :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

If Balogun doesn't go out on loan this January, then I hope the lazy little **** never plays another football match in his career :lol:
Balogun is a little bit different in that he actively was trying to buss out and the club told him whatever they had to tell him to get him to sign, then neatly put him back on the shelf like the sucker he is.

Naivety and backing himself to get ahead of declining strikers is what got him in this situation, that's why Nketiah is 👀📝

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Somewhat odd for him to leave now, unless he has been tapped up. Next season should see Laca leave, and Auba continuing to deteriorate. He'll never get a better chance to succeed at Arsenal.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Somewhat odd for him to leave now, unless he has been tapped up. Next season should see Laca leave, and Auba continuing to deteriorate. He'll never get a better chance to succeed at Arsenal.
Arteta is literally gagging to sign his more ideal striker to leapfrog all these guys, maybe another forward on top who he'd play as a false 9 ahead of whoever is still here.

Eddie would be dumb as hell to stay.

I'm not even taking shots at Arteta, his behaviour is extremely similar to before Tomiyasu came in and he played Nuno rb ahead of all 3 rbs on the bench. I strongly suspect the Eddie selection is merely petty and political like a lot of his antics.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I'd convert him into a playmaker on the basis of him being the only one to play a pass through the middle against Everton.

Our new assist king

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is still very indesisive about players leaving. Maybe it's because he likes having a big squad but we've seen him convince Holding and AMN to stay in the last few years only to end up rarely using them.

I think he genuinely does rate Eddie but even if he did stay I'd be very surprised if he got all that many minutes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't understand.. Why?
Because he will be free. They don’t rate him. But he is young and English and has value. So they want to give him new deal and sell him. Hopefully he has smart people around him as he has no future here

blrgooner

Established Member
Frankly, I hope he starts the next few games. He can`t be worse than Auba has been in the past few games and Laca is not the striker for this system IMO. He definitely deserves a start based on what he has shown and what others have shown.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom