• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Kav

Established Member
I have this strange feeling that he will get about 10 goals this season with a decent run in the team. I literally have no idea why just a hunch that he and Martinelli will both contribute in the cups.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'm not sure that he should even play this season, going into the last year of his contract unless we have an injury crisis or he is absolutely ripping it up in training.

We have lots of talented young forwards who would benefit from the game time. Sounds harsh, but it sounds like wage demands were at least partly behind a move breaking down. He did look sharp in pre-season though.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He needs to look sharp to attract interests from clubs. I like the boy and hope he can score from the pattern of plays when given chances. But if the club try to renew his contract for more than 1-2 years just for keeping his transfer value without long haul thinking, the team might end up with another bloated squad next season.

SK___

I'm not sure that he should even play this season, going into the last year of his contract unless we have an injury crisis or he is absolutely ripping it up in training.

We have lots of talented young forwards who would benefit from the game time. Sounds harsh, but it sounds like wage demands were at least partly behind a move breaking down. He did look sharp in pre-season though.
as it stands, I’d rather see moller get recalled & get minutes tbh

TinFish

Absolute waste of space at the club. We got Laca, Auba, Nketiah, Martinelli and Balogun vying for a spot at the top. Only Auba - if he hits form again is of the quality we need.

The rest will either leave on a free or go on loan eventually. Just for reference, Chelsea's equivalent of Nketiah is Tammy Abraham who got sold for £34 million. Didn't we reject a £20 million bid for Nketiah last season or something?

giphy.gif

Haphazard

What will be in this season for our ex West Baltimore drug lord? Wil he finally cement his place in the team or is the writing on the wall?

licensed-image
Reading the first line with the picture below just made me laugh out loud, well done :lol:

Yet another situation mishandled by the 3 Dumbfuckesteers, should have sold him for whatever price considering he got 0 playing time. Now he is in the last year of his contract and has leverage.

However for our sake I hope he plays well for us and contributes.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Reading the first line with the picture below just made me laugh out loud, well done :lol:

Yet another situation mishandled by the 3 Dumbfuckesteers, should have sold him for whatever price considering he got 0 playing time. Now he is in the last year of his contract and has leverage.

However for our sake I hope he plays well for us and contributes.
Me too, Marlon Stanfield forever! Kudos to @BigPoppaPump for the reference

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Turned down a move to palace because of wages and choose not to play all season instead. And they got Eduoard instead. Another young player pissing his career away

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Sounded like he was very involved in anything we did going forward tonight. Lovely finish for the goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'm really surprised only handful of teams interested him unless his ego bit big he should have chosen a top 6 Championship club to go on loan to he could've done really well like many youngsters before it'll increase his name and value. the positive thing about Eddie that he poacher he know where to be in box he not type of striker to make around him involve.

Legend14

Established Member
That was a lovely finish.... Also released Martinelli for the run that resulted in the pen.

He's a favorite of mine. Hope he moves and has a great career, as I think the talent is there.
He is improving daily. Always impressed with his talent in practice, but he may be taking that to the pitch now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So his contract ends 2022, end we keep playing him over Balogun? Are they hoping for him to extend, or think we can't handle Wimbledon with Balogun having his minutes?

He has been pretty good now, so it's sad to lose him for free.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

i'm really surprised only handful of teams interested him unless his ego bit big he should have chosen a top 6 Championship club to go on loan to he could've done really well like many youngsters before it'll increase his name and value. the positive thing about Eddie that he poacher he know where to be in box he not type of striker to make around him involve.
He's done the championship thing already and he didn't even play. I was also judging him for not prioritising playing time, but don't blame him for not wanting to do that again once I thought about his time at Leeds a bit more.

Sucks for the club, but I think he's done what's best for him so fair play.

Top Bottom