• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

MATHEO

Guess we have to accept that we look absolutely toothless in central areas just because tapiNketiah presses hard and scores tapins at a decent rate. You guys need Jesus in your life.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our fans are weird really, he just won us the United game 🤣

The combined age of our front 3 is like 22 ffs, compare that to City...their youngest is like Haaland l, but in cyborg years he's about 1000 anyway!

Poor game, like everyone else really...but been very good overall, back him to score v Brentford.

Last edited:

Mudi

I was at the game and had a great look at his play.

Several things that I have noticed:
With his chance, he had zero composure. He didn't even look at how the keeper positioned himself.
His technique is limited, kinda heavy touch resulting that we cannot transition fast enough.
And he is no danger in the air.

We should sell him next year when we have the chance and have Balogun as our second striker.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The combined age of our front 3 is like 22 ffs, compare that to City...their youngest is like Haaland l, but in cyborg years he's about 1000 anyway!

Poor game, like everyone else really...but been very good overall.

Thank you. Jesus. (Christ, not Gabriel lol).

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He still needs work and today highlighted his limitations. I'm not going to be hard on him and I hope we can rally and put away his chances.

Ripe Banana

With his chance, he had zero composure. He didn't even look at how the keeper positioned himself.
His technique is limited, kinda heavy touch resulting that we cannot transition fast enough.

We should sell him next year when we have the chance and have Balogun as our second striker.
None of this is new information. I've made similar points before, especially his heavy first touch. It kills our transitions. He's also not as good a presser as Jesus. We've been fortunate that he has scored the goals he has.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It's an Auba effect, he will score some goals to please stats merchants, but in general, our game is missing a lot.

I don't even see him as the main issue, but having both Martinelli and Eddie on the pitch at the same time, we could struggle as they don't produce much for the team other than working hard.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Selling a young player when his stock is high? That’s very unlike Arsenal. I do believe one of him or Balogun has to be sold in the summer. Long term neither are good enough

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Maybe he should have dropped deeper. Our wingers, Xhaka and Ødegaard were all strangled of space. Nketiah could have done more to help free his teammates.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom