• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It's between Martinelli and him now and the Brazilian kid looks much more talented. Hopefully we get a nice fee for Nketiah from an aspiring Championship club (his level talent wise) and put that money forward for a worldclass defender.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He should be starting every game. None of this rotation bollocks. I wanted him to have the same sort of season/opportunities Abraham had when he was at Bristol. By the time we get to the January window he’ll probably have only had a handful more starts than if he stayed here and played the Europa League and Carabao Cup games.
Hell be a regular. Too much worrying, he hasn't even been there for 2 weeks yet.

If he isn't starting regularly 2 months from now then we can start hand wringing but for now, nothing to it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just out of curiousity, is this the only gunner on loan who has ever had his own thread?
Not trying to shut it down. I know we are all keen to see him progress.
Forum policy, we do this now instead of the ‘players on loan’ thread.

Kingofthebongo

The club didn't trust him enough even to play the Welbeck role.

I think it is more the case of they trust all of him and Martinelli/Nelson to play the wing role allowing us more flex in the striker department.
I think Emery likes Nketiah and trusts him in the Welbeck role, but it is both opportunistic and beneficial to Nketiah and the club if we get a loan fee for him, he plays more regularly and we already have more striker breathing room because of our trust in the young wing players.

Case of abundance of trust and pragmatism rather than lack thereof in my humble opinion.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Eddie's movement is excellent. Hes gonna trouble so many defences this season. Such a diligent player, so much more than people realized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom