• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This guy scores goals! I was only saying recently that Nketiah could have problems coming back after his loan because Martinelli could easily be ahead of him but I'm hoping those 2 end up being our main strikers. Auba is already 30 and Laca I feel will be moved on next summer. Give it 2 years and they could be the main guys.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hope he gets a start soon, deserves it. 2 goals in 2 games for leeds. Really hopes he gets going there with the goalscoring! Great cameo from him this game!

Symbia

Eddie is such a pacy attacker with great movement and positioning sense.

He also don't back away from physical combat. His finishing and technique will improve with more playing time.

I have a feeling he may be everything we wished of Theo. Yeah, I dare dream!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Good movement and positioning by Eddie but also some awful defending. The right CB just wandered off and left him on his own.

Anyways, this is great, it should well mean he'll be getting more starts.

GunnerShy

Happened to be there tonight with my fresh Leeds scarf on. Only got excited once Eddie came on. Looks a notch most their team and the supporters were right behind him when he came on. I think he will get plenty of minutes of his form holds up.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
20 goals for a Leeds-team will most likely get promoted would be great. Big fan of him myself and hope he is given every chance to prove himself here but should he be sold a successful season at Leeds means we`ll get at least 15M for him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Awesome start, got game time sooner than I thought. Great for confidence.

No way he will be sold, 15 million is peanuts for very good young British all-round striker.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Earning 3 points for Leeds at home is also massive. Will get easier time even if not scoring non-stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom