• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Or is he the next Macheda?

Made this thread because I wanted to discuss him and couldn’t find an existing one, if there is ignore this.

Think he deserves game time just on principle and ASAP too. Would be good for him to ride the inevitable wave of confidence.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yes....the savior. Hope he gets his hatrick. Then Wenger will bin him like Lukas Perez.

Really need to trust some of these youngsters more. Also, play them in their natural position.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Obviously has a real eye for goal and is a lethal finisher. Quick too. Hopefully Mutable can tell us more about his overall game.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
or he will devolve like practically all talents under Wenger these last few years

Woj touched on this, we seem to lack training acumen nowadays, other teams have caught up with us and surpassed

The list of players looking better in their first 20ish gmaes vs their last 20ish games is staggering. something is severly wrong with the training/coaching or lack there of!

Heck it is still true with some of our current crop

the critique Ramsey gets (some of it is warranted some is not I love him) well that critique is stuff that you should pick up and learn just by developing/playing and he kinda hasn't
he lacks things that can be learned

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Really impressive. Looked mature too, didn't even seem particularly raw.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I saw him play pre season and he always look capable of scoring. Lets see how the season goes and hopefully he'll get to start some cup games after tonights performance.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He has earned a start in the next Europa League Game or Carubo Cup. A brave manager might even keep him on the bench in the Premier League.

I think Wenger should play Walcott in the Wing-Back position. It will also allow Nelson to play in his natural position whether as a starter or off the bench.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Oh, how I wish these batch of youngsters rise to greatness. After Eddie's performance, more than ever. It was Wenger's dream all along, to make a self-sustainable model with amazing youth. We badly need a worldie from the academy.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Expected this. Kid really is a goalscoring machine no matter what level he plays at.

He is a decent all-round player. Clean technique, good acceleration and able to create space for others. Handy at linking play too. But he comes alive in the box. Kid is a pure instinctual finisher and poacher. He can score any type of goal you want.

He certainly can be a star if he continues to score like that. All signs indicate he will.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
COLTmGpWIAAlfIv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom