• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, Only that :lol::lol:
:) Everything else will come with the confidence he'll get from doing that. We need to start appreciating what we've got.
Was watching the Qarabag game with some United friends at a bar and they went on about how he would make a good striker some day and even compared him to a raw Henry!
It's crazy how we go on about other players from other clubs when sometimes ours are either equal to them or have potential to exceed! I guess the grass is always greener huh....

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
:) Everything else will come with the confidence he'll get from doing that. We need to start appreciating what we've got.
Was watching the Qarabag game with some United friends at a bar and they went on about how he would make a good striker some day and even compared him to a raw Henry!
It's crazy how we go on about other players from other clubs when sometimes ours are either equal to them or have potential to exceed! I guess the grass is always greener huh....
Henry is like one in five million.

Odds for this kid to become anything close to henry is probably 1 in 500 or something.

Oh, Only that :lol::lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can't say I was ever that impressed tbh. Unless you possess at least one truly outstanding quality--or even a few of them--then you need to have the physical presence to make any lack of, work. I haven't seen any of it with Eddie. Not that he can't keep improving and end up something, but he has to develop into a world class finisher of the highest degree, as that's his only hope at 5ft 9"

Eduardo_da_Silva

He is a great finisher. Transfering talents from youth to senior football is not easy, but once he builds his confidence, he will score for fun. Im very excited when it comes to Nketiah, feel he will be a topl player for us, and has two great players to look up to and learn from.

I
Henry is like one in five million.

Odds for this kid to become anything close to henry is probably 1 in 500 or something.
I know the chance that he turns out to be a Henry is slim! But even long shot things happen on football!
Thing about Eddie is when he is on the pitch he looks like he really wants to improve himself which in itself is a major attribute to have at his age! When he missed the two chances vs pool he looked really disappointed in himself but didn't get his head down! I like how hungry he is to score goals, you could see how disappointed he felt in the Qarabag game when Saka didn't pass to him when he was unmarked and had a better chance of scoring! This kid is going places, mark my words.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Can't say I was ever that impressed tbh. Unless you possess at least one truly outstanding quality--or even a few of them--then you need to have the physical presence to make any lack of, work. I haven't seen any of it with Eddie. Not that he can't keep improving and end up something, but he has to develop into a world class finisher of the highest degree, as that's his only hope at 5ft 9"

Reminds me of Aliadiere tbh.

Btw good to see you back. Come to fighting thread sometimes there's no one to argue with about the art of fighting only MMA pussies nowadays.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He is a great finisher. Transfering talents from youth to senior football is not easy, but once he builds his confidence, he will score for fun. Im very excited when it comes to Nketiah, feel he will be a topl player for us, and has two great players to look up to and learn from.

Being a great finisher in youth teams is not the same as being a great finisher against grown men. For every Messi and Mbappe there are many many more Lupolis and Bojans.

You don’t get the great finisher tag at this level until you make their kind of impact. I think a Kane style loan move would help him.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Where you been?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
You can't talk, you were away for years :lol: I was a bit disillusioned with the board during the WC tbh. Thought I'd stay away until it was the right climate to come back. King Unai needs reinforcements as well.

Just admit you bought a caravan from THunter and never looked back.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You can't talk, you were away for years :lol: I was a bit disillusioned with the board during the WC tbh. Thought I'd stay away until it was the right climate to come back. King Unai needs reinforcements as well.

You ready to lead the anti-Özil brigade again or have you got soft in your time off?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Haha! I was unable to log in for a long time.

Fair play, I understand totally.

Gunner140

I don't know what will happen with Nketiah. He seems like he needs a proper loan before being able to rival Auba and Laca.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just admit you bought a caravan from THunter and never looked back.
I found out who he is and we're now residing together in a massive Zanussi cardboard box inside a pissy bin shed near the ground. We're happy though. He reckons he'll be back once he's kicked his petrol sniffing addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom