• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'll fight but I can't lead anymore. @freeglennhelder2 is the man now. He's young and fearless. I'm nearly 90 ffs. :(

Haha. More like old and reckless. What aggravates me is not actually Özil so much as the blind loyalty he has instilled in a number of followers (aka the ODL) who refuse to give an inch to any possibility of poor performances on his part and instead attribute it to an ever growing list of excuses.

If you showed them a video of Özil clearly having a bad game on a laptop and they would blame it on the processor and graphics card that you currently have installed.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hat-trick off the bench in the last 10 minutes of the NLD to make it 1-10 to the ARSENAL (Kane scores 1 for TottenSham obviously).

I can dream....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As I've been saying all season, his all-round game has come on leaps and bounds. I hope he gets more opportunities to showcase his talents very soon.

That’s important because we’ll be losing a lot of all-round ability in the striker position when Welbeck leaves.

Held the ball up well I thought yesterday.

Clever player!

He needs more cameos like this because I think he offers energy and work rate that is good in final 5-10 minutes.

I liked from Emery showing him the trust against Manchester United and I hope we will see more of it next couple of weeks because I think with time, Nketiah will also start scoring goals like he did at u23 and u18 level!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That’s important because we’ll be losing a lot of all-round ability in the striker position when Welbeck leaves.

Held the ball up well I thought yesterday.
Very good at it, and pretty handy at dribbling aswell.

What's interesting to me is that he has elements of all 3 senior strikers in his game - he's potentially an amalgamation of all of them. Putting it together will be a task for him, but I feel he has the right mentality and just needs more trust. He might also need to cultivate a tad more patience, as annoying as it is that he does not get any minutes - frustration will only lead to more games where he does everything but snatches at the ball when it comes to the business end. He has to maintain that killer mentality he has always had, to go along with the game he's cultivated.

I'm already seeing people talk about Balogun and John-Jules being bigger talents - I'm all for bigging up the youngsters and harping on their often limitless potential, but it's very premature talk. Nketiah has already done what those 2 are doing, and arguably has done it better so far. The chips have not fallen yet, so it is best we see how it works out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Very good at it, and pretty handy at dribbling aswell.

What's interesting to me is that he has elements of all 3 senior strikers in his game - he's potentially an amalgamation of all of them. Putting it together will be a task for him, but I feel he has the right mentality and just needs more trust. He might also need to cultivate a tad more patience, as annoying as it is that he does not get any minutes - frustration will only lead to more games where he does everything but snatches at the ball when it comes to the business end. He has to maintain that killer mentality he has always had, to go along with the game he's cultivated.

I'm already seeing people talk about Balogun and John-Jules being bigger talents - I'm all for bigging up the youngsters and harping on their often limitless potential, but it's very premature talk. Nketiah has already done what those 2 are doing, and arguably has done it better so far. The chips have not fallen yet, so it is best we see how it works out.

Yeah I think there’s a place for him in the matchday squad based on attributes like pressing and link up play.

I think it’d be good for him not to have the pressure of being solely a goal scorer if he breaks into the first team.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I really want him to get a start as CF with the likes of Özil and Mikhi in the team. But he is a top talent and most importantly for a forward has that self streak in him. Hope he can become the second coming of wrighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom