• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind the PL, keep Nketiah for the cup games right. When he has inevitable dip in form he'll get slaughtered like Iwobi and Holding before him.

I agree that he is not ready for PL although I rate him higher than Harry Kane already.

But we can't stop this development because of fear what people on forum did to Holding and Iwobi! Anyway I don't think the players value opinions on the internet to much. I still rate Holding and Iwobi and have high hopes for them and that is probably all they need to know from the internet!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Using him as a late sub in the PL is fine but, yeah, he needs time to be eased in. Looks very good already though. I think we want to rush young guys in quicker due to all of the garbage in the squad. Need to push frauds like Walcott, El Neny Coquelin, Debuchy, etc out.

BobP

Memri Fan
Probably be good for morale to give him a taste of 1st team football.

He scored in a cup game against Norwich and has been in fine form on the international stage.

You send him on for a couple of minutes to say "Hey lad, you'll be experiencing more of this if you keep up the good form".

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

This guy is very unique. What an incredible attitude he has. If he is going to be managed well and avoid being subject to the destructive culture of the fans surrounding English teams, he is going to be a football legend one day. Incredible technique and personality.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Preacher

Always Crying
With Laca out for up to 5 weeks we cant rely on Welbeck, Wenger should play Eddie in the EL. He scored a hatrick recently for the u23, to add to all the other goals he has scored for our youngsters and the England youngsters, the guy is a natural goal scorer, unlike Welbeck. Please Wenger, show us you still have the balls and start Nketiah tonight.

Link to u23s game

https://www.arsenal.com/fixture/under-23/2018-Feb-05/under-23-4-0-everton-under-23-match-report
Man started Sanogo against Bayern. So starting Nketiah shouldn't be a problem for Wenger.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Man started Sanogo against Bayern. So starting Nketiah shouldn't be a problem for Wenger.

Nketiah has played some of the EL this season. My worry is that Wenger will play Welbeck for the experience, even though we know he will need a dozen chances to score one.

StefanB

We all know that Welbeck is starting tomorrow. No chance Eddie gets the nod over him.

Gonna be awesome watching Dat Guy doing airshots.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
This guy is very unique. What an incredible attitude he has. If he is going to be managed well and avoid being subject to the destructive culture of the fans surrounding English teams, he is going to be a football legend one day. Incredible technique and personality.

Wtf does fans have to do with it?

Wenger is the destructive culture

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nketiah has played some of the EL this season. My worry is that Wenger will play Welbeck for the experience, even though we know he will need a dozen chances to score one.

Pitch today today is artificial, which is why Welbz was left out agains Lutton IIRC.

Really think Eddie (or rather Özil as a false 9) has a chance of starting today. We've just lost our starting striker for this competition, why risk losing Welbeck for the rest of Europa and likely the final against Man City?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pitch today today is artificial, which is why Welbz was left out agains Lutton IIRC.

Really think Eddie (or rather Özil as a false 9) has a chance of starting today. We've just lost our starting striker for this competition, why risk losing Welbeck for the rest of Europa and likely the final against Man City?

Oh yeah, forgot it was plastic. Re the CC final vs City, Auba can play in that or do you mean Welbeck may replace Mkhi, who I assume cant play in it?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Oh yeah, forgot it was plastic. Re the CC final vs City, Auba can play in that or do you mean Welbeck may replace Mkhi, who I assume cant play in it?

Meant it him being part as an option, yes. Simply no other striker other then Eddie who'd be able to sub in for Auba, etc.

Need couple of more PL debuts until towards end of the season. No reason why Wenger shouldn't debut Nelson, Willock, Smith-Rowe and Da Silva until the end of season. In fact might be the only good thing about this season. Maybe in 3-4 years time Wenger can tell everyone at the bar somewhere in south France that he debuted them!

Nketiah cameo was short and on the wing in dysfunctioned team(3 strikers rarely works) but I think he did well!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I like the way Zidane integrated Ascensio and Vasquez snd hope we can do the same with Eddie. With the same success too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom