• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil

I don't know what it is with him. Gets in a lot of good positions but he's got awkward shooting technique. Winds up a lot but doesn't seem to get a lot power. Working with awful supply right now so I feel sorry for him.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Can someone explain why England U21 had two matches last night? What the **** is that about?

And did they completely rotate the lineup?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
?? There was only one match - agaainst Albania. England won 5-0 Nketiah scored two.
Lmao I was watching BT Sport and they showed the England Andorra one first and it appeared to be live as it was the full match, then they played the Albania one right after. I assumed it was two live matches but the first was just a replay.
It's ****ing confusing tbh - they should not display the match clock if it's not live.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really strange that in international level even if it's U21 he is elite but at club level he struggling there still time for him because he got very good goal scoring ability.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Really strange that in international level even if it's U21 he is elite but at club level he struggling there still time for him because he got very good goal scoring ability.

Yes, elite at every level for club and Country. Personally I dont think Arteta has persisted long enough with him in PL, he brings Laca back in all the time. He's a natural scorer and will score goals.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Saw highlights of the England u21 games and yet again I can’t see anything which makes me think he’s going to be a top player. His selfish traits continue to show through, and on top of that he lacks conviction in his shooting technique.

I get the feeling he thinks he’s a lot better than he actually is, and it is my hope that Arteta doesn’t persist with him for much longer.

Breezy

Lmao I was watching BT Sport and they showed the England Andorra one first and it appeared to be live as it was the full match, then they played the Albania one right after. I assumed it was two live matches but the first was just a replay.
It's ****ing confusing tbh - they should not display the match clock if it's not live.

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Eddie, do you feel guilty about taking Laca's place?"

This is like the most millennial question by a journalist I have ever heard ffs :rofl:

Eddie's response to it should have been this though...

OIP.hcrbGKHE84ikBOcayd7DxgHaEK

Breezy

"Eddie, do you feel guilty about taking Laca's place?"

This is like the most millennial question by a journalist I have ever heard ffs :rofl:

Eddie's response to it should have been this though...

OIP.hcrbGKHE84ikBOcayd7DxgHaEK

“Not at all, because Laca is useless and a liability”

Would have been more apt.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What's funny is that Shearer asked him that. Was a nice interview otherwise. The old England #9s rate Eddie a lot, as does Wrighty. He passes my dads test aswell. If my dad rates a guy he usually turns out good :lol:
Would they rate him equally if he was from Togo based on what he has done so far?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Frustrating game for Eddie. If he's really worth his salt, he'll do well to keep Balogun out. Balogun is the more talented player IMO but - as I've been saying for a long time - don't be so quick to write off Eddie Nketiah just yet! He's got a habit of improving exponentially in a short space of time, as he has done throughout his career to get to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom