• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Nate

How is that a poor arguement. You said that iwobi is over twice the player eddie is. How do you work that out????? If its not by facts then its guesswork. Im not even a eddie fan but if eddie went to everton and played the same position that iwobi does then eddie would have better stats. You are trying to argue the value of a player with what you think rather than what they can do. You moved the goalposts because your personal opinion of a player doesnt reflect in his stats.

And why drop messi in there? That point doesnt stand up, you picked one of the most talented players with the highest output in football history. Why not pick someone like ravel morrison? Insanely talented player, commanded good transfer fees but poor output.
Using stats to say one player is better than the other is never a solid argument anyway, especially when one is a creative winger type and the other is a poacher.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We'd be lucky to get 10million for him. Didn’t impress for a second ever in his career so far, has no game at all. & no I don't give a toss about what he did in the u21 level as many bums score a lot at that level

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Loan him out now for 6 months considering Lacazette decent form
Sign Balogun and keep him as back up.
Sell Laca in the summer and evaluate these 2 with possibility of selling Eddie if we are able to get a better striker in the market.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’d sell him. Don’t think he’s completely rubbish but far to limited to lead the line here. A PL loan would be ideal but I can’t see him starting up top for any PL side. Maybe Sheffield Utd but they can’t even get a tune out of Brewster atm- they’re roughly the same level.

His record for England U21 means he might fetch decent money. Fairly sure Brewster went for like £20M. If anything Nkeitah’s more proven. Yeah.. sell.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Think Nketiah needs one good loan in any of the top leagues. Problem is, he has 18 months left on his contract and that leaves us with no opportunity to evaluate. Decision needs to be made this summer and if we can't get another 12 months without a significant wage increase and guaranteed role, I'd sell. Honestly, Nketiah should've been loaned this season. Sham that he has been counted on this season.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Surely there should be some clubs looking for a striker this month on loan?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like Eddie, works so hard for the team and still think he's decent back up to a top class number 9, but the club needs to make a decision between him and Balogun. Balogun looks more talented, and I reckon Eddie has a decent market value. Its a no brainer to cash in on him.

Home grown, England U21's top goalscorer, there will be takers. Given he only has a year left on his deal, I reckon we could get 15odd million for him, which isn't bad.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Loan to WBA or Burnley? We may not like their managers but they sure are in need of strikers. If he does well we can probably get £15 million for him.

He's not going to be a first-team player at Arsenal in the long run, that's becoming clear now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom