• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

They have to be in line with or behind the last passer. Looked close but Eddie was definitely behind Ceballos.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

They have to be in line with or behind the last passer. Looked close but Eddie was definitely behind Ceballos.
I meant behind the last defender when the final ball was played haha, I'll have to have a look at the offside PL laws. He looked a tad in front of the final defender unless just my eyes playing up & he was behind the defender.

Pyres7

Nah as long as you're behind the passer you're still onside. Defenders only matter for forward passes.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Toiled his way to a goal, thought he had a pretty bright game despite having little to work with.

Felt he worked really hard all game long. He missed a chance with that sweet Saka cross during the first half, but put his head down and continued to press and almost scored a worldy if not for Morgan.

Really hope he gets to 10-15 goals this season with us, think that’s an attainable goal and one that would put him as a regular on the team, even if it is mostly coming from games like this or sub appearances.

Impact

Established Member
You get that Cristiano Ronaldo-esque* sense with Eddie that he's not happy until he's scored. That's a great attitude! His goal at the end is the result of his determination and industry.

*For the avoidance of doubt, this is not intended to be a comparison on ability, only attitude.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If you think Eddie is a good player, he will score goals.

If you think Eddie isn't a good player, he will score goals.

Bottom line...lad just scores goals!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I love this guy's engine, workrate, effective pressing and desire.

Eddie is going to prove to be a very effective impact sub sub to have.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

You get that Cristiano Ronaldo-esque* sense with Eddie that he's not happy until he's scored. That's a great attitude! His goal at the end is the result of his determination and industry.

*For the avoidance of doubt, this is not intended to be a comparison on ability, only attitude.

He does have something Ronadoesque in fact. I have noticed that when I saw him play his first games.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He was FUMING at that Fuchs own goal :lol: :lol: :lol:
I saw that :lol:

I also liked how pleased with himself he was when he scored that scrappy AF goal - he didn’t give a sh*t. I like it when I see that in a player, he defo puts pressure on himself.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
That Ronaldo mindset is what separates the Harry Kane's from the Lacazette's. And no, I'm not actually bashing Lacazette this time but remember that time when Kane swore on his own daughter's life that he scored a goal. Elite mentality. I want my striker to be as desperate as goals like that. I want a killer in front of goal. I don't want my striker dancing with the guy who scores more goals than you. That's the mindset I get from Eddie. Real Marlo Stanfield sh$t. Remember when he scored his first professional goal against Norwich and pushed Joe away when he celebrated. As if to say "This is MY moment", I'm afraid he's going to the top and there's nothing you can do to stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom