• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He waits for chances. laca at least busts a gut to win ball back,trys to make attacks happen etc.
Do not see what he brings

Good back up striker and see him battling it out with Martinelli for third striker in future. That’s with us replacing Lacazette with Eduoard of course

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Looks more like a back-up striker, the one you send on with 10 mins to go to nick a goal.
Yeah and he could do well at that. He could also be the guy who has a great record for a team that creates chances.

Like Iheanacho when he was at Man City. But he’s not going to link the play or create something.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
its not his fault, for some reason every manager and pundit and football expert says he is better through the middle than auba.

but Very very few strikers at his age come into this league and do well consistantly. Its experience which is great but he would be better going to germany for a season.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He's OK. Obviously a young player that isn't quite there. Hasn't impacted on his cameos. His poor touch today on the early chance was very unfortunate. I don't want to be over dramatic or over criticize a new player that will develop... But he isn't doing enough to justify starting in the PL.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Crap as usual. He's got lower mid-table/relegation fodder level talent & nothing more.

bUt hAlE eNd merchants really need to calm down

Pyres7

I think we'll know more when he gets physically bigger. He couldn't deal with even the slightest bit of pressure from the big Sheffield CBs. He needs to learn how to fight them off and make the ball stick, or at least draw a foul.

Martinelli looks so much better though. Can't wait to see him back on the pitch.

Vibra

Established Member
I don't see it and I never have. I keep hearing that he's a clinical poacher but the only thing I have to go by is his youth team scoring record

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Couldn't get in the Leeds team last year but is supposed to lead our line?

I'm willing to give him time as he's only 21. But we can't be playing him this much, especially in the PL.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Crap as usual. He's got lower mid-table/relegation fodder level talent & nothing more.

bUt hAlE eNd merchants really need to calm down

geez, is hale end the new target for the bum squad. Get a life guys. Its a good day. We won. We watched Man U and Liverpool get tonked.

Happy Invinvibles day!!!

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Couldn't get in the Leeds team last year but is supposed to lead our line?

I'm willing to give him time as he's only 21. But we can't be playing him this much, especially in the PL.

He doesnt lead the line. In Arteta's system the CF is more withdrawn and presses and defends from the front. Its more of a V than a spearhead.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He doesnt lead the line. In Arteta's system the CF is more withdrawn and presses and defends from the front. Its more of a V than a spearhead.

Ffs he's our striker, so he leads our line. Don't care if he's watching airplanes or presses from the front. Semantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom